Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter Warhammer You guys are dangerous!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    MarioRC
    • Commoner

You should have a disclaimer on the site, you are downright dangerous! Hi, by the way. I’ve been a lurker for some time now and would like to give gratz to all, as this is my favorite RPG methadone. As I said you are dangerous, I listen to the episodes everywhere I go and I’m seen grinning like a fool while I walk around. People tend to shy away from someone that looks at them and grins. Come to think of it, since I’m visiting USA, I should be careful or someone will pull out a gun on me one of these days. But, I just can’t help it I barely manage t keep from LOL! Great job.

MRC

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Thank you kindly sir and welcome out of lurking 🙂

Glad you enjoy the audio 😀

Cheers

Hal :hal:

Caelvan
    • Orc

I must say that I agree. The number of times I will be walking around and that start laughing out loud are scary … at least to the people around me. I then have to take a minute after pausing the recording to stop laughing (although I usually still have the stupid grin on my face 🙂 ).

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

I am more than happy that we are spreading a little sunshine and craziness 😀

Hal :hal:

Balgin
    • Succubus

You pause to stop laughing? I just rewind and listen to it again :). 😆

Keener
    • Drider

I just give people a look like “And why aren’t yo laughing” that usually makes them mind there own business. 😈

Peanuts
    • Flumph

*sigh* :spam: :gtfo:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Warhammer’ is closed to new topics and replies.