Forums Archive Non RPG Chatter Forum of Shame wow unable to install – wow power leveling

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    zhang091201
    • Commoner

The install fails at 52%. I’ve downloaded the beta client 4 times on a wireless network. After reading the forums and seeing the known issue with Apple Airport I downloaded a 5th time using a wired connection and still am failing.

This is when it switches to the “clean up” section. Exact error:

” The installer was unable to read the file “/Applications/World of Warcraft/Data/common.MPQ”. This error may be caused by problems with the media or drive at /–for example, a scratched or dirty CD-ROM/DVD-ROM, hard drive corruption, or a networking problem while downloading the installer. (The data being read was “world/maps/Azeroth/Azeroth_36_30.adt”, and the error code was 8.) If this problem persists, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (Converter::Load

The install fails at 52%. I’ve downloaded the beta client 4 times on a buy wow gold wow power leveling aion wow power leveling

and possibly better) leg Enchants, it lets you use Drums, and if you actualy wear leather you might end up with some nice BOP gear too wow gold

Shoulder enchants alone are not enough to breath life into this profession wow power leveling

The extra glyph slot isn’t for everybody – some classes barely have 3 glyphs that are decent as it is aion gold

for hybrids, or folks that like to respec, 4 majoy glyphs is great. It should stay wow power leveling

Another bonus would be the ability for Scribes to remove their own personal glyphs. This would allow aion power leveling dmpengzdp1201

us to change them around without having to re-create them wow power leveling

wireless network. After reading the forums and seeing the known issue with Apple Airport I downloaded a 5th time using a wired connection and still am failing.

This is when it switches to the “clean up” section. Exact error:

” The installer was unable to read the file “/Applications/World of Warcraft/Data/common.MPQ”. This error may be caused by problems with the media or drive at /–for example, a scratched or dirty CD-ROM/DVD-ROM, hard drive corruption, or a networking problem while downloading the installer. (The data being read was “world/maps/Azeroth/Azeroth_36_30.adt”, and the error code was 8.) If this problem persists, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (Converter::Load

Related Article:

Cheap Aion Gold

buy Aion Gold

aion gold

Aion Kina

Cheap Aion Gold

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Forum of Shame’ is closed to new topics and replies.