Forums Archive Non RPG Chatter Forum of Shame world of warcraft Patch – wow power leveling

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    zhang091201
    • Commoner

the Blizzard downloader is too slow for you or does not work at your place, you may find these mirrors useful. I have mirrored the patches on wirebrain behind CoBlitz (a Content Distribution network). This usually yields acceptable speed, but can become slow in times of high demand (or when the servers get overworked due to other processing). If you want to link to these mirrors, please link to this thread instead of the URLs directly; there are more options here, which can only make things easier for you 🙂

All the patches and the client are also available on RapidShare 6 as both Premium-Links (i.e. full file downloads up to 2gb in size) and split archives (i.e. downloadable by any “free” user).

.torrent files are provided for all of the patches. You can use any BitTorrent client you like to fetch these from the same BitTorrent swarm the Blizzard Downloader uses; If you are unsure which BitTorrent client is for you, http://www.utorrent.com/ is a popular (and decent) choice.

Where possible, I have provided MD5 checksums, exact filesizes, and a link to a downloadable MD5 checksum file (under the “Checksums” link). Some of them have been courteously supplthe Blizzard downloader is too slow for you or does not work at your place, you may find these mirrors useful. I have mirrored the patches on wirebrain behind CoBlitz (a Content Distribution network). This usually yields acceptable speed, but buy wow gold wow power leveling aion wow power leveling

and possibly better) leg Enchants, it lets you use Drums, and if you actualy wear leather you might end up with some nice BOP gear too wow gold

Shoulder enchants alone are not enough to breath life into this profession wow power leveling

The extra glyph slot isn’t for everybody – some classes barely have 3 glyphs that are decent as it is aion gold

for hybrids, or folks that like to respec, 4 majoy glyphs is great. It should stay wow power leveling

Another bonus would be the ability for Scribes to remove their own personal glyphs. This would allow aion power leveling dmpengzdp1201

us to change them around without having to re-create them wow power leveling

can become slow in times of high demand (or when the servers get overworked due to other processing). If you want to link to these mirrors, please link to this thread instead of the URLs directly; there are more options here, which can only make things easier for you 🙂

All the patches and the client are also available on RapidShare as both Premium-Links (i.e. full file downloads up to 2gb in size) and split archives (i.e. downloadable by any “free” user).

.torrent files are provided for all of the patches. You can use any BitTorrent client you like to fetch these from the same BitTorrent swarm the Blizzard Downloader uses; If you are unsure which BitTorrent client is for you, http://www.utorrent.com/ is a popular (and decent) choice.

Where possible, I have provided MD5 checksums, exact filesizes, and a link to a downloadable MD5 checksum file (under the “Checksums” link). Some of them have been courteously supplied by Datth

ied by Datth

Related Article:

buy Aion Gold

aion gold

Aion Kina

Cheap Aion Gold

buy Aion Gold

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Forum of Shame’ is closed to new topics and replies.