Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter The Files Wonders of Technology

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Cob37
    • Gelatinous Cube
    Hal wrote:

Most of the misgivings the group have been having about live broadcasts comes from the fact that there have been some things we have had to edit in the past (mainly due to offhand comments that may offend). With the live cast there are problems with this and it is felt (and I agree with this point) that feeling self concious about what is said is going to make the game seem false.

Yup, I understand that totally.

Hal wrote:

I have some plans to expand the site but I am cautious as to the overuse of technology! I do not want the site to become less friendly or accessible for the users by using isolating technology or technology that is available to just a few people. It was always the initial idea behind the site that it would try to make the file available to as many people as possible and this is why they are presented in the format they are in (so that everyone can stream and download them with as little fuss as possible).

I think that is an important point because I’m sure there are many users who do not have broadband, even if most who come here do have it the file size is a contributing factor to who d/l’s the files, at least that’s what I’ve come to know from checking around.

Salubrai
    • Succubus

Very good. Even if the quality and style remains faithful to how it has been in the past, I shall be content.

Ahh… roleplaying.

riddles
    • Succubus

For what it’s worth, I’m “riddleshome” …

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The forum ‘The Files’ is closed to new topics and replies.