Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter World’s Largest Dungeon WLD Volume 1 CD?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Hey there,

While I was on a roll starting threads and things I thought I would ask a question that has been dwelling for a while!

If I was to produce a CD for say, the first 10 audio files and added some pics and other stuff and a little front end and what not, would we be thinking this would be a good idea? And would any of you lot have a flutter?

I did something similar for the traders at Dragonmeet this year and they were popular, even if they probably got slung in a drawer and forgotten about!

Obviously, it would become a regular thing for every 10 episodes then 😛

Opinions?

Hal :hal:

Dragonkin
    • Thri-kreen

Personally, I think it’s a nice idea – you could also put on such “extras” as the player profiles, character/npc stat-blocks for the relevant levels and so on.

HisDivineShadow
    • Orc

That would probably be a good idea – particularly for people without so much bandwidth. But how would you distribute the CDs?

Or were you thinking of making an ISO and letting people download it?

Demonix
    • Orc

I think if the CDs contained some extras which were not available online it’d be nice to have. I guess the CDs will be sent via post and not made available as an ISO (the ISO would be huge!).

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

I was going to look at the possibility of possibly getting a nice physical CD together and sticking it in a nice case and sending it out via mail. Other option would be using something like CafePress!

Still at the “thinking about it stage” at the moment, but if there is enough positive interest I may well get is in the pipeline and see if we can’t get a few CDs made.

There may also be some copyright issues with AEG that may need ironing out (but as far as I am aware the actual audio is considered a production and therefore my property – if someone can clear this up it would also be great :P).

Cheers

Hal :hal:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘World’s Largest Dungeon’ is closed to new topics and replies.