Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter Tuesday Nighters Wild Talents Session 5

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

More fun from the Tuesday Nighters 😛

Wild Talents Session 5

Filesize: 47MB

Martimus wrote:
    Dr Suzie makes an important choice and other stuff happens which I can’t remember ahem.

😛

Let me know what you think 😀

Community Podcast Updated!

Hal :hal:

Keener
    • Drider

Thank you Hal. 😀

Telemergion
    • Owlbear

Gah! So many things to listen to now!

Thanks Hal, and the Tuesday Nighters.

coffeedemon
    • Bullywug

This is a great story so far (I’m on Ep 2). Is it based of a published scenario / campaign?

coffeedemon
    • Bullywug

Another question – are there more of these sessions in the Patrons Area? Or in the queue, waiting to be uploaded?

These are my favorite sessions on the forum. Great enthusiastic roleplayers, and a fantastic story!

Jodast
    • Thri-kreen
    coffeedemon wrote:
    Another question – are there more of these sessions in the Patrons Area? Or in the queue, waiting to be uploaded?

These are my favorite sessions on the forum. Great enthusiastic roleplayers, and a fantastic story!

We have just had session 7 uploaded in the Patrons area. We are very spoiled. You should join us 😈

You also get lots more wonderfulness from the groups you know and love. I seem to have gone on a ‘pimp the patron area’ mini-spree this evening. To shut me up, just join, dammit!!!!!!!!

😀 😀 😀

Keener
    • Drider
    Jodast wrote:
    We have just had session 7 uploaded in the Patrons area. We are very spoiled. You should join us 😈

You also get lots more wonderfulness from the groups you know and love. I seem to have gone on a ‘pimp the patron area’ mini-spree this evening. To shut me up, just join, dammit!!!!!!!!

😀 😀 😀

Hey, pimping the patron area is my job 😀 but you did a good job so I guess I can’t complain. 😀

Jodast
    • Thri-kreen
    Keener wrote:
    Hey, pimping the patron area is my job 😀 but you did a good job so I guess I can’t complain. 😀

I saw that you weren’t online, so decided that someone should deputise for you until your (timely and much-anticipated) return 😀

Martimus
    • Gelatinous Cube
    coffeedemon wrote:
    This is a great story so far (I’m on Ep 2). Is it based of a published scenario / campaign?

Hi CD, glad you’re enjoying it so far. No this is one of my own ravings that the players find themselves in. 😈 The idea was created after all the fuss over that dog turd of a book ‘The Da Vinci Code’. I wanted to show that anyone with a grasp of art histroy can wang together a conspiricy theory. Mine’s better as most of it is actually true. I just joined the dots and chucked everything in plus the kitchen sink.

In truth I think that ORE lets us down a little as we get further in to the story and need to start improvising as the players do their own thing. That said, I think I’m right in saying the players all enjoyed it and it comes to a slightly surprising ending (which i will up load to the patrons area asap honest!) 😀

Jodast
    • Thri-kreen

OI spam-boy :gtfo:

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Tuesday Nighters’ is closed to new topics and replies.