Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter The Files What do I hate?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kevin
    • Orc

That noise in the background of some of your earlear recordings. I acually want to listen and I find it quite hard to do so.

Other than that they are awesome along with everything else on your site. I also love the “but hey, everybody’s got to eat” caption under my site link 🙂 and so does like everyone i have made look at it.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

We have come a long way in technology and learning since we began doing the recordings. I can now clean the files quite well before I edit them for streaming off the site.

I consider the quality of the audio a part of the site history. That said, I may go back and clean them up a little when I get some time 😛

Cheers

Hal 🙄

Salubrai
    • Succubus

A cleanup of “Elemental Evil”, “The Unseen Masters” and the latter half of “Paranoia” (though the beginning is fabulous) would be great. As they are, I can barely understand what’s happening. I would love to be able to hear them.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Sadly the audio clean up of those files to remove the background noise would be almost impossible. It would be hugely time consuming and the result would be far from perfect.

I view the old files as a developmental process. Hopefully with the advent of the new microphone system background noise will be eliminated and you will be able to distinguish between Fin and Steve with ease. It also opens up avenues to record some more panels (like the Dragonmeet panel) with some level of quality.

Hope that helps to clear stuff up 😀

Hal :hal:

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

Crystal clear or a little fuzzy, this stuff is a real treat. Two thumbs up from me. 😀

Ffaern
    • Orc
    Hal wrote:
    you will be able to distinguish between Fin and Steve with ease.

:hal:

But it won’t stop Paul from trying to blow up my speakers! 🙂

PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear

Now that’s magic! 😈

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘The Files’ is closed to new topics and replies.