Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter Whartson Hall Gamers Whartstock 2011

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    riddles
    • Succubus

OK, let’s try this link to my Picasa site…

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

That one works!

The “boss” monster from Hero looks terribly menacing… although Sara’s comedy tabard has its moments 😆

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

Recordings of Monsters! Monsters! and The Mountain Witch have now been uploaded to Hal to put on the main site (the patrons have been able to download them for a while) and so should be here soon 😀

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

“Hello darlink!” 😀

Monsters! Monsters! is excellent, great ping-pong banter between the characters. You should set up some merchandising deal with Innsmouth House and get some Benny plushies in production – it could be a smash hit this Yithmas! 🙂

lordof1
    • Orc
    Pencil-Monkey wrote:
    “Hello darlink!” 😀

Glad you survived the accent!

Was a great game to play, many thanks to Jon for running it

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer
    lordof1 wrote:
    Pencil-Monkey wrote:
    “Hello darlink!” 😀

Glad you survived the accent!

Was a great game to play, many thanks to Jon for running it

The Tunnels & Trolls game he ran at last year’s Whartstock was pretty masterful, as well; the full audio is available in the Patrons’ section, and there’s a few samples of BJB’s ready wit over here.

BigJackBrass
    • Drider
    Pencil-Monkey wrote:
    The Tunnels & Trolls game he ran at last year’s Whartstock was pretty masterful, as well…

Very kind… although that was actually run by Martin. I was playing Rumpo Gubbins, the Hobbit 🙂

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer
    BigJackBrass wrote:
    Pencil-Monkey wrote:
    The Tunnels & Trolls game he ran at last year’s Whartstock was pretty masterful, as well…

Very kind… although that was actually run by Martin. I was playing Rumpo Gubbins, the Hobbit 🙂

Considering the number of times you volunteered rules clarifications, I coulda sworn you were the only one in the room who had read the rules. 😉

Also, didn’t you play a character of that name in a LotR online game? I seem to remember a tweet about it…

BigJackBrass
    • Drider
    Pencil-Monkey wrote:
    Also, didn’t you play a character of that name in a LotR online game? I seem to remember a tweet about it…

I tend to roll out the Rumpo whenever I need a Hobbit character, as it were.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer
    BigJackBrass wrote:
    Pencil-Monkey wrote:

I tend to roll out the Rumpo whenever I need a Hobbit character, as it were.

Rather like Ross, who often finds himself in need of reckless, slightly obtuse and painfully literal-minded characters, also known as ‘Seabeasts’? 🙂

Isis
    • Succubus

Exterminate! :spam:

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Missus Isis don’t like me no more… 😥

Isis
    • Succubus

*monkey hug* 🙂

Evil spamming interlopers.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

4ad7d473eb641.jpg

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

Since I’m here anyway, attempting to eradicate the foul leavings of a particularly determined spammer, I should mention that the remaining Whartstock audio, delayed by the death of my computer, will be appearing on the main site soon. So, you can look forward to hours of super-agenty goodness run by Jomster and Riddles in a mammoth three part crossover adventure!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • The forum ‘Whartson Hall Gamers’ is closed to new topics and replies.