Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter Warhammer Warhammer – The Thousand Thrones Session 12

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Keener
    • Drider
    gabriel wrote:
    You know, I think the vision of a muddy Ulrich with six lactating nipples just gave me an insanity point. 😯

It gave every one an insanity point including Ned. 😀

The_Nalic
    • Orc

Can’t wait for a decent net connection so i can download this! Was listening to the original warhammer one-off again today, still highly amusing made working on sunday in the rain fly by 😀

gabriel
    • Commoner

Oh trust me, if you liked the Oldenhaller Contract, I think you’ll love the Thousand Thrones. Just remember that the first session is LOUD! But after that, things get really good. Listening to these guys game makes me want to visit Texas. And believe me, that takes a lot. 😉

dualshock71
    • Gelatinous Cube

Okay, I finally sat down and listened to it. And do you know what I realized?

I’ve been full of it. You guys get a perfect flow going when you get ridiculous. 😀

Falsecut
    • Commoner

Another excellent session. I’m just in the process of ramping up to run the

Paths of the damned campaign and this series has been great for getting me psyched up.

Pheonix
    • Thri-kreen

So, I think its time we settled an important issue… whats Ulrick’s warband going to be called?

Some suggestions from my corner…

Ulrick’s Udderlings

The Brassiere Bandits

The Suckling Slaughterers of Slannesh

The Mammary Marauders

The Terrible Thuggees of Tit

And finally…

The Boobie Beastmen.

😀

deerpoob
    • Flumph

Hey, I don’t mean to spam or annoy anyone, but it’s been almost two months and there hasn’t been a new warhammer session, have they said anything about it? I know they’ve been doing rolemaster and Warlords of the accordlands, but I’ve really enjoyed the warhammer one, and id rather not try and catch up to the others considered one is more then 60 sessions and the other is 30.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Hey there,

Its not spam and it doesn’t annoy anyone 🙂 Its a valid question and welcome to the forums. Nice of you to decloak 🙂

The Warhammer game is on a short hiatus while life settles down a little. Also the players were being a little ground down by the misery and fancied a little change. I have been running something else in the interim that I will release here shortly.

Watch this space. I am certain the Patrons can attest to the quality and wonder of the new game 😛

Hal :hal:

Bruenor
    • Commoner

Thank you for your answer, Hal. I wondered also about the long break.

Do you see a chance that you and your group will continue the TTT-adventure at some time?

Is the “something else” also a Warhammer-adventure (short adventure from “Plundered Vaults” perhaps)?

Best regards and thank you so much for these great recordings,

Bruenor

Keener
    • Drider
    Hal wrote:

Watch this space. I am certain the Patrons can attest to the quality and wonder of the new game 😛

It is so good it will cause sparks to dance up and down your spine. 😀 The session is… 😈 Nope sorry you have to be a patron to know that. 😈

Pheonix
    • Thri-kreen

All I’ll say is you’ll never look at false teeth the same way again 😈

Keener
    • Drider
    Pheonix wrote:
    All I’ll say is you’ll never look at false teeth the same way again 😈

Of course watching an episode of Jerry Springer can have the same effect. 😈

Balgin
    • Succubus

July…. We need anew session.

deerpoob
    • Flumph

Good to hear its still happening, and that new one sounds exciting! cant wait for it, I really enjoy the podcasts, and I dont even play dnd!

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer
    Hal wrote:
    I have been running something else in the interim that I will release here shortly.

I’m surprised Thing (or your parents) haven’t already warned you about this, but… if you keep doing that, you could go blind, y’know? 😛 At least lubricate properly, so you don’t get friction burn, or chafing.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • The forum ‘Warhammer’ is closed to new topics and replies.