Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter Warhammer Warhammer – The Thousand Thrones Session 11

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Balgin
    • Succubus
    davidwilliams wrote:
    Really enjoyed the session… great stuff.

Obviously, Hal can run his game any way he likes, but I thought I’d make a small correction. Technically, WHFRP 2e does have called shots – a fact that would have helped immensely in the fight versus the blood dragon or other heavily armored opponents. See the core book page 131, table 6-2. Various other interesting bonuses/penalties are defined on the same table.

What happened to the old Strike to Injure skill that let you swign the hit location up to 10 points each way? That’s still in, right?

david
    • Bullywug

I’m unsure how Strike to Injure was defined in 1e, but in 2e it is a talent that makes critical hits more severe (Critical Value +1), but doesn’t modify hit location.

Sonyakdragon
    • Flumph

I just want hal to let ned run the demon when it shows up that would be awsome. I loved the parting shot thanking Konrad for saving him haha

But ned would you have picked a differant mution if you knew Hal was going to take the toon from you or were you pretty sure it was going to be reroling a toon anyway so wanted the best you could get?

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant
    davidwilliams wrote:
    Really enjoyed the session… great stuff.

Obviously, Hal can run his game any way he likes, but I thought I’d make a small correction. Technically, WHFRP 2e does have called shots – a fact that would have helped immensely in the fight versus the blood dragon or other heavily armored opponents. See the core book page 131, table 6-2. Various other interesting bonuses/penalties are defined on the same table.

Yeah! We spotted it after the fact 🙂 With two books at the table and two of us looking I am generally inclined to either make a rule up or just move on and none of them are really very trained when it comes to combat so flailing around was the best they could hope for 😛

Hal :hal:

James
    • Gelatinous Cube

Flailing?!?

We were fighting like highly trained Spetsnaz commandos.

dualshock71
    • Gelatinous Cube
    James wrote:
    Flailing?!?

Indeed you were.

Highly trained Spetsnaz commandos that were, some way and some how, drunk, high, suffering from some kind of muscular disorder, and…anyone got anything else to add to the list?

Keener
    • Drider
    dualshock71 wrote:
    James wrote:
    Flailing?!?

Indeed you were.

Highly trained Spetsnaz commandos that were, some way and some how, drunk, high, suffering from some kind of muscular disorder, and…anyone got anything else to add to the list?

And Flailing. 😀

ZachDood77
    • Thri-kreen

Also highly trained by narcoleptic circus clowns. 😉

kadyx
    • Commoner

So when can we expect Episode 12?

-Kadyx

gabriel
    • Commoner

I have to say, that when you guys were about to break until Session 12 to give Ned a chance to think about his mutation, I was almost in tears. I’m so glad he chose the mutation hee did. I listen to you at the office and I have some of my Warhammer stuff hidden away in my desk drawer, so when you were rolling on the chaos mutations table, i was right there looking it up with you. I would have sworn he would take flaming body or something. But I dind’t get to Pseudo-Daemonhood before he chose it. All I have to say is:

BEST PARTING WORDS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can’t wait for Session 12. You guys have me addicted now.

dualshock71
    • Gelatinous Cube

Unless I’ve mixed up the schedule, I think that updates come, what, once every two weeks?

If I’m right, we’re due for it this Saturday/Sunday. If not…well then, aren’t I embarrassed… 😳 😀

gabriel
    • Commoner

Now why did you have to go and tell me that, Dualshock71? Now I’m going to be all keyed up like that little dog in the old Bugs Bunny cartoons: What do you wanna’ do, Spike?? You wanna go get a cat?? You want I should get a bone?? What do you wanna do, huh, huh, huh??? 😀

Rum_151
    • Thri-kreen
    dualshock71 wrote:
    James wrote:
    Flailing?!?

Indeed you were.

Explosive diarrhea is always nice to add to the mix….

dualshock71
    • Gelatinous Cube
    gabriel wrote:
    Now why did you have to go and tell me that, Dualshock71? Now I’m going to be all keyed up like that little dog in the old Bugs Bunny cartoons: What do you wanna’ do, Spike?? You wanna go get a cat?? You want I should get a bone?? What do you wanna do, huh, huh, huh??? 😀

It amuses me.

Rum_151 wrote:
    dualshock71 wrote:
    James wrote:
    Flailing?!?

Indeed you were.

Explosive diarrhea is always nice to add to the mix….

AND suckling the sadomasochist milk of DEMON!Ned from his…what was it, six, seven breasts? 😀

Anonymous
    • Owlbear

That was excellent! Thanks all!

Particularly looking forward to “The Return of Ulrich” at some future point. Now that’s going to be an encounter for using up a few fate and fortune points and no mistaking! 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • The forum ‘Warhammer’ is closed to new topics and replies.