Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter Warhammer Warhammer – The Thousand Thrones Session 11

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

The party face down a weakened Blood Dragon vampire in an attempt to rescue a young noble and end up in the middle of wild melee involving many horrifying opponents. In a state of panic, Ulrich shows where his true loyalties lie.

Warhammer: The Thousand Thrones Session 11

Filesize: 82MB

RPGMP3 EPICs Podcast Updated!

Let me know what you guys think 🙂

Cheers

Hal :hal:

dualshock71
    • Gelatinous Cube

Hal, I love you, I really do. 😥 *Tears of joy*

Thank you, Mr. Hal, and the Texans. I shall listen to this with great enjoyment.

Balgin
    • Succubus

Ah the chaos mutant is out of the closet. Somehow a mutant coming out is probably more dramatic than the more conventional kind of “coming out”. 😆

Keener
    • Drider

Thank you Hal. 😀

mkenaz
    • Flumph
    Balgin wrote:
    Ah the chaos mutant is out of the closet. Somehow a mutant coming out is probably more dramatic than the more conventional kind of “coming out”. 😆

spoiler much? lol

dualshock71
    • Gelatinous Cube

Well, it’s in Hal’s description.

I only listened to a bit of it before I fell asleep (this was intentional, mind), so my review so far.

1) I swear that the Texans themselves are being corrupted by Chaos. Did we really need the entire pre-game banter to be about hairy male genitalia? Particularly when my headphones are broken and my family’s Greek Orthodox? 😛

That is all. 😀

tadcan
    • Flumph

I’ve been listening to the warhammer sessions since the start. Just had to register to say, You guy’s(and girl :lol:) fucking Rock!

Best episode ever.

Balgin
    • Succubus
    dualshock71 wrote:
    Well, it’s in Hal’s description.

Yeah, that :p.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant
    tadcan wrote:
    I’ve been listening to the warhammer sessios since the start. Just had to register to say, You guy’s(and girl:lol:) fucking Rock!

Best episode ever.

Good moring.

I (and I am sure all the Texans and Lindsay) are greatly appreciative of the fine and articulate decloak 🙂

So glad you are enjoying it 😛

Welcome to the forums.

dualshock71
    • Gelatinous Cube

Okay, having finished it, I shall now finish my review.

2) Ulrich, you shall be missed. Before you became a hideous freak, you were the best of them.

3) Be that as it may, you went out in the most AWESOME way imaginable.

4) You guys are, in retrospect, probably NOT going to change careers at chapter 4, given the amount of XP you skipped.

5) As a man who loves puns, I must say, “omnipppletent” was perhaps the best example I have ever seen. Well done.

mad_hatchet
    • Flumph

Great episode, probably the best Warhammer one yet.

Speaking as somebody who had read a spoiler, though, I really wanted to see some of the PCs get killed by vampires. It really seems like it would mesh well with the whole warhammer atmosphere to have the characters constantly close to death.

That was very funny usage of fate points with Ned too 😀 ! Invent your own mutation…

dualshock71
    • Gelatinous Cube
    mad_hatchet wrote:
    Great episode, probably the best Warhammer one yet.

Speaking as somebody who had read a spoiler, though, I really wanted to see some of the PCs get killed by vampires. It really seems like it would mesh well with the whole warhammer atmosphere to have the characters constantly close to death.

That was very funny usage of fate points with Ned too 😀 ! Invent your own mutation…

Oh yes!

“I carefully position my blade at his neck, stab in, and keep going until I hit the wood.”

“Fate point!”

😀

In addition, since the patrons seem to be several episodes ahead of us at least, tell me, does Mutant Ned ever make another appearance?

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Due to a variety of summer commintements and the like the Patrons really are not that far ahead of the main site with Warhammer 🙂

He has yet to show up. He is currently licking his wounds and building up a rampaging hoard of beastmen before returning and making Konrad his Slave For Bum Fun (SFBF) 😛

mad_hatchet
    • Flumph

Yes, Warhammer has demons, undead, mutants, rape, murder, insanity, worship of dark powers. But what’s it missing? Oh yeah, incest. 😳

david
    • Bullywug

Really enjoyed the session… great stuff.

Obviously, Hal can run his game any way he likes, but I thought I’d make a small correction. Technically, WHFRP 2e does have called shots – a fact that would have helped immensely in the fight versus the blood dragon or other heavily armored opponents. See the core book page 131, table 6-2. Various other interesting bonuses/penalties are defined on the same table.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • The forum ‘Warhammer’ is closed to new topics and replies.