Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter Fashionista Gamers Vote on the Fate of Gilbert’s Lid!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

carrion_crown_weirdo_hairdos_by_mokkurkalfe-d3d6oo0.jpg

*Bangs gavel*

“Listen up, gang: Since Gilby is the new kid on the block, it is our solemn duty to tease him mercilessly. We do it not for our own enjoyment, but to uphold the ancient traditions of our glorious ancestors. Now, I’ve taken at gander at the club rosters, and Keener? You’re on Atomic Wedgie duty.”

“Our intel suggests that Gil may be smut-resistant, so I’ve transferred you to physical abuse detail, Thing. I know you’ve been practicing your piledriver and body slam moves, but don’t neglect the basic stuff, like tripping him up at the cafeteria. Nothing says ‘Good morning’ like a face full of muesli!” *Waits for applause to die down*

“Remember, everyone: It’s open season for loogies, swirlies and other forms of bodily fluid-based harassment, so if you get an opportunity, don’t wait for backup – just go for it!

“But first, we need to take a vote – we suspect that Gilbert’s Achilles heel is no heel, but his hair, so I’ve taken the liberty of compiling a list of the, ahem, ‘treatments’ that have been most efficacious in the past. Please take the time to fill out your ballots before leaving.”

“Meeting adjourned.”

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

I’m liking what is in the lead so far 🙂

Pretty sure I have never seen an orc with a fro before 😛

Hal :hal:

riddles
    • Succubus

‘Fro or Mo’ 4 sure… 🙂

MorkilRocks
    • Gelatinous Cube

Alright… lets break this shit down step by step…

A: “Now, I’ve taken at gander at the club rosters, and Keener? You’re on Atomic Wedgie duty.”

Do you honestly think any wedgie or ass trauma will affect me at all?

B: “Our intel suggests that Gil may be smut-resistant”

Seriously, there isn’t a swear word I haven’t either said or taken part in.

C: “Thing. I know you’ve been practicing your piledriver and body slam moves, but don’t neglect the basic stuff, like tripping him up at the cafeteria.”

Seriously? Giving Thing a license to slam his body against mine and get me into a submissive position in public? How is this abuse?

D: “Nothing says ‘Good morning’ like a face full of muesli!”

Throw in sticky body parts and a “who the hell are you and why aren’t you gone yet?” and that’s basically just another Sunday morning for me…

E: “It’s open season for loogies, swirlies and other forms of bodily fluid-based harassment”

Fluid-based harassment? Seriously, that’s how I get into the situation on Sunday mornings….

F:”Please take the time to fill out your ballots before leaving”

I vote G… with H’s speech bubble.

Toodles… G… er, Mor’kil

😉

Hafwit
    • Thri-kreen

I vote for the corkscrew.

dualshock71
    • Gelatinous Cube

I followed the prevailing trend and voted for the Orc-Fro. 😆 They’re all good ideas, but the Orc-Fro was just the most hilariously out-of-place one I could see. And, of course, the caption kind of helped sell it. 😆

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

The people have spoken! I shall adjust my plans accordingly, so stay tuned for doodles with very bulky hairdos in the near future.

MorkilRocks
    • Gelatinous Cube

Dear God, Orc-fro it is!

Mor’kil likes!

G 😀

Pheonix
    • Thri-kreen

OJ Simpson as Mor’kil, in theaters soon!

Keener
    • Drider

Oh I showed up to late for my vote to have value damn it, I guess it wont be A. 😀

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider

I’m all for driving piles and slamming bodies, but I am not even sure where the cafeteria is on an Orc.

MorkilRocks
    • Gelatinous Cube
    Thing wrote:
    I’m all for driving piles and slamming bodies, but I am not even sure where the cafeteria is on an Orc.

Somewhere between the Principal’s office and the janitor’s closet. Well, on me at least.

Mor’kil 😉

Holdar
    • Flumph

Awww i was rooting for the coif, then again. I have psuedo-coif half the time… so my judgement MAY be a bit biased. 😛

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Now, now, people; settle down. As the great philosopher Calvin said: “Nothing has the ability to leave everyone unsatisfied like a good compromise”. There’s two Carrion Crown comics inked, scanned, and waiting for the finishing touches, both of which will represent the current favorite.

However, once Hal has gotten around to releasing the next eagerly-awaited audio episode to the general public (nudge, nudge, wink, wink ;)) there may be more comics in the offing, where Mor’kil might turn up with a new ‘do. After all, you can hardly expect a sorcerer of Mor’kil’s… style, to keep the same look week after week, can you? 😉

MorkilRocks
    • Gelatinous Cube
    Pencil-Monkey wrote:
    Now, now, people; settle down. As the great philosopher Calvin said: “Nothing has the ability to leave everyone unsatisfied like a good compromise”. There’s two Carrion Crown comics inked, scanned, and waiting for the finishing touches, both of which will represent the current favorite.

However, once Hal has gotten around to releasing the next eagerly-awaited audio episode to the general public (nudge, nudge, wink, wink ;)) there may be more comics in the offing, where Mor’kil might turn up with a new ‘do. After all, you can hardly expect a sorcerer of Mor’kil’s… style, to keep the same look week after week, can you? 😉

Pencil Monkey… you’re just super! I can’t wait to see it!

G 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The forum ‘Fashionista Gamers’ is closed to new topics and replies.