Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter Site News VOTE FOR VIOLET PEACOCK

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #636038
    Thing
    Admin
    • Posts : 4512
    • Drider

    Is there a page where it shows how the vote is going in the various categories?

    #636039
    Keener
    • Posts : 4977
    • Drider

    Drove 7 hours today and still managed to vote.

    #636040
    Salubrai
    • Posts : 2940
    • Succubus

    By the way, VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTE!

    #636041
    Hal
    Admin
    • Posts : 7755
    • Treant
    Thing wrote:
    Is there a page where it shows how the vote is going in the various categories?

    Not that I have been able to find – it might help them out if they had something…

    Hal :hal:

    #636042
    Thing
    Admin
    • Posts : 4512
    • Drider
    Hal wrote:
    Thing wrote:
    Is there a page where it shows how the vote is going in the various categories?

    Not that I have been able to find – it might help them out if they had something…

    Hal :hal:

    That’s what I was thinking, often you can get a better push if you can post a currently at 2nd(etc.) help me/us win type messages.

    #636043
    Keener
    • Posts : 4977
    • Drider

    And voted again 😀

    #636044
    Keener
    • Posts : 4977
    • Drider

    And again 😀

    #636045
    Lindsay
    • Posts : 2669
    • Succubus

    I have no idea where i stand, or Id be shouting it from the rooftops..lol.. We could fib, maybe 🙄

    #636046
    Lindsay
    • Posts : 2669
    • Succubus

    Last couple of hours to get your votes in, if you are so inclined 🙂

    VOTE VOTE VOTE!

    Only if you want to, of course

    :flog: :punish:

    #636047
    Keener
    • Posts : 4977
    • Drider

    Missed voting for a couple of days but I have voted again 😀

    #636048
    ScaleGraze
    • Posts : 115
    • Orc
    Lindsay wrote:
    Last couple of hours to get your votes in, if you are so inclined

    Wow, crap… Just found this thread, signed in and voted. Hope my one vote counts for something.

    All the best!

    #636049
    ShootHere
    • Posts : 72
    • Bullywug

    I must be an idiot but I saw the page but no clear vote button…liked on FB but I am sure I am missing something?

    PS: RAD Hair yer sporting LINS!

    #636050
    Slartibartfast
    • Posts : 905
    • Gelatinous Cube

    Congratulations to Lindsay for making it through to the finals at RAWAwards! (Scroll down a bit to find Violet Peacock)

    I believe the national winners are announced on 3rd of December…

    😀

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • The forum ‘Site News’ is closed to new topics and replies.