Forums Archive Non RPG Chatter Miniature Painting Vampire Set Pieces

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Georgi
    • Flumph

well, i have painted all the set pieces to the vampire pack i got….just need to finish up the vamp that came with it. i believe i showed off the coffin already, but here’s it all together, no vamp:

vampire_set_pieces_by_freakyelfgirl-d3c8nih.jpg

Ieqo
    • Owlbear

That stuff is gorgeous. I can guarantee if you ever visit the Noog during one of the cons, you’d smoke anyone here (including Yours Truly). I love the detail on the coffin pillow.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer
    Ieqo wrote:
    …gorgeous. I can guarantee if you ever visit the Noog during one of the cons, you’d smoke anyone here (including Yours Truly).

You cad! Pressing your cigar in the face of strange & nearly innocent women. 🙁 😉

Ieqo
    • Owlbear
    Pencil-Monkey wrote:
    Ieqo wrote:
    …gorgeous. I can guarantee if you ever visit the Noog during one of the cons, you’d smoke anyone here (including Yours Truly).

You cad! Pressing your cigar in the face of strange & nearly innocent women. 🙁 😉

Given Presidential Example how could I possibly refrain? 😉

Georgi
    • Flumph
    Quote:
    That stuff is gorgeous. I can guarantee if you ever visit the Noog during one of the cons, you’d smoke anyone here (including Yours Truly). I love the detail on the coffin pillow.

thanks! i really need to finish that vampire that came with the pack (even though she’s lame and can’t fit into her own coffin!) maybe i should post the ton of other minis that i have painted as well. i am getting good at mini bases…and finally starting to make faces that look halfway decent…

Balgin
    • Succubus

Nice work on the coffin there. You put me to shame. I’ve ahd the same set of pieces sitting around gathering dust for years and never got ’round to painting them.

steampunkdragon
    • Orc
    Pencil-Monkey wrote:
    Ieqo wrote:

Those are lovely, and awesome work on the flame(hates painting fire) and the candles in general. Well the whole thing in general.

And for some reason when reading Mr. Monkey’s post. I was read in my head by the voice of Balgin doing the voice of Gerevan Feldrin

Balgin
    • Succubus
    steampunkdragon wrote:
    Pencil-Monkey wrote:
    Ieqo wrote:

Those are lovely, and awesome work on the flame(hates painting fire) and the candles in general. Well the whole thing in general.

And for some reason when reading Mr. Monkey’s post. I was read in my head by the voice of Balgin doing the voice of Gerevan Feldrin

Damnit. Now you’ve got me doing it too :p. Except he’d probably say swine rather than cad (although possibly bounder :)).

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Miniature Painting’ is closed to new topics and replies.