Forums Gaming Chat Associated Geekery Geek Gear Unamee – Limited Edition Geek T-Shirts

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Lockhart
    • Owlbear

Alright, so let’s start the forum off with one of my favourite T-shirt sites. If I had the spare cash, I would buy many a t-shirts from them. I talk about http://www.Unamee.com

The basic concept is that artists submit (or get commisioned or something, not sure exactly how it works) a Geeky t-shirt design, and it is available for purchase for 48 hours. After that, it’s gone, never (possibly) to come back. I’ve been following the website for a while, bought a couple t-shirts as gifts, and I’m consistantly impressed by the webite. The shirts are fairly affordable too, $10 +shipping. Some of the favourite designs have been:

1372490395.png

1372336634.png

1366792076.png

1365748591.png

1364193218.png

1357898439.png

Now, the website isn’t unique in the Limited Edition Geek T-shirts, but one of my favourite and if they keep going, I’ll certainly be buying from them when I have some spare money.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Hey @[member=”Heather”] and @[member=”Twyst”] – fancy trying your hand at some RPGMP3-related t-shirt designs? Looks like you can earn $1 every time someone (i.e. site members?) buys one of the shirts. 🙂

Submit Your Design

Got interesting artwork that you wanna see in print? Please submit it to us. We pay $1.00 for each shirt sold for the selected designs.

Submission Guidelines:

1. Size: max 15″ x 19″

2. Pixels: 640 x 800

3. File size: max 500KB

4. Location: chest/front of short sleeve tees

5. Colors: max 6 colors

Heather
    • Bullywug

Hurmm… That sounds intriguing! 

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

Is that the sound of Internet Dollars rolling in?

Edit – at least the herald of awesome t-shirts!

Twyst
    • Bullywug

Got ideas already.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Sadly, this outstanding Doctor selfie t-shirt design from TeeFury appears to be out of stock. 🙁 (Although there is a handy ‘Bring This Back By Popular Demand’ button…)

1395968091_TFX2-Selfie-Left.png

(BTw, TeeFury also take submissions from anyone, they pay $1 per t-shirt sold, and the artists retain all rights to their designs, so @[member=”Heather”] and @[member=”Twyst”] and any other site artists out there could submit their designs to both this site and Unamee (and whatever other online t-shirt purveyors are out there), and potentially earn more money, since they’ll increase their customer base.)

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer
    Daniel
    • Succubus

really like that one, Monkey!

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Howzabout this one?

WebbyOne+006.jpg

Do you think Tess would appreciate getting one of those as a Christmas present? (Which she’ll probably never get to wear, since you’ll always be “accidentally” borrowing it, when your other t-shirts just “happen” to be dirty, it’s not like you enjoy wearing it.) 😉

Daniel
    • Succubus

I may have to get her that for Christmas, yes.

One of the highlights of episode 7 (I think it was) of our current stuff is me complaining at Tess because her boobies were destroying the dungeon whenever she tried to move her mini. XD

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Of course, even though your girlfriend’s body parts probably give you nothing but hard-ons hardship, you should remember to compliment her physical attributes, once in a while. 😉 For example:

tumblr_na07lgsTiK1tgmcdfo1_500.jpg

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

That’s awesome PM! I’m not sure I agree with the D&D one though. D&D parties I have been in usually stop for eight hours every time the wizard lets off his one colour spray for the day…

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Something else for @[member=”Daniel”] and the Pantsies, perhaps? 😉

So I needed a way to alert the class that I was going to be showing graphic pictures of genitals on my presentation so I decided that putting this on the slide before would work

tumblr_inline_mna5o1Gcz61qz4rgp.jpg

I want this on a shirt.

Please, I want this on underwear

Source.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer
    Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

#pennyarcade #dungeonsanddragons

A post shared by Arkade (@arrkade) on

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The forum ‘Geek Gear’ is closed to new topics and replies.