Forums Gaming Chat Roleplaying The Worlds Largest Dungeon using Pathfinder?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    BigJackBrass
    • Drider

If you fancy running a Megadungeon then I’d suggest a serious look at some of the “Old School Renaissance” offerings, often rather more inventive and unusual than those from the bigger companies.

In particular, Dwimmermount and Stonehell are especially well done, clearly presented and full of opportunities for adventure. However, for the full-on Old School experience you should take a look at the mad genius that is The Anomalous Subsurface Environment. Proper mental 😀

(Posting from my ‘phone so haven’t added links, but all are easily found through Google)

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

I have Caslte Whiterock which looks pretty promising…

Too bad the old Pantsless Gamers play-thru of that scenario never got very far into the dungeon, the characters were highly entertaining (including a certain trouser-weasel-toting Halfling Wizard played by a Skype-added newcomer named Hal…) 😉

Was thinking I might try and see about taking a classic DnD style mega dungeon and seeing about running it in something like Rolemaster 😉

Huzzah! 😀

Maybe I need to run this again on audio… 😛 Or a different Mega Dungeon. Does the site need a new Mega Dungeon Recording?

Speaking of which…

Why Dungeons & Dragons players stopped exploring megadungeons
    Fun article!
    And check out his other posts from Nov 2015 about the underworld and the megadungeon, their importance to old school D&D, and a few ideas about bringing them back:

forgedchaos
    • Orc

Was just on facebook and relized another great campaign/megadugeon that would be great to run is The Great Modron March

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

I want to write a megadungeon….

Maybe I’ll see if I can get a start on one and start running it on here… (ponders)

Hal :hal:

forgedchaos
    • Orc

Hal that would be wonderful and I for one would be first in line to play

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The forum ‘Roleplaying’ is closed to new topics and replies.