Forums Archive Non RPG Chatter Non Gaming Chat The Weekend!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Demonix
    • Orc

What do you do at the weekend?

I’m lucky I guess – I work Monday to Friday and as soon as it hits Friday I just wish to wind down. Friday night I normally stay in with some junk food and some booze and get merry! Saturday nights I like to go out or invite friends over – if I’m lucky we get to play some board games/rpgs etc, if not I normally goto the pictures or something.

So, what do you do at the weekend?

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

I am working tomorrow from 7am until 4pm then I will likely find some way to pass the evening. Maybe a trip to the pub.

On Sunday I am working 4pm to 2am and in the day I may go to Leeds or something as I have just been paid 🙁

Weekends mean nothing anymore 🙁

Hal 🙄

PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear

Urrgghhh, I feel for you.

All the better to throw yourself into the game this coming Thursday then!

Paul

PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear

Well, I’m on the computer during some quiet time, and have been adding some news stories over at old YSDC. This weekend I have exciting things to do like fit a catflap! I can hardly bear the excitement!

I may just go and watch some of the 573 minutes of the D&D cartoon I now have. (The commentaries are hilarous, recorded by Brits down in London.)

Quiet a few extras too. Fox Kids seem to have done a good job with it.

Master_Dorkface
    • Commoner

Monday threw friday I am at my educational center, also known as “school”. I learn valuble information there, and pick up the chickies. Yes, thats right, I’m the hotster in the science lab! And on fridays we always eat cold cereal for dinner (a very special tradition) and then all (me, my parental units, and my younger sister) sit down and watch a good old-fashioned rented movie on the television screen. We usually rent the old ones, that are in black and white.

On saturdays I usually study hard and do my homework, important things like that.

Sundays we have pancakes for breakfast, and make sure everything is orderly and as-we-know-it for the new week. We make sure we are prepared to bring in homework, projects, and anything else we will need for working or educational purposes.

Thats my weekend, pretty amazing, huh?

Kevin
    • Orc

Well, after school on friday I head out to thaddius’s house to play dnd with him and king bob of my forum. We play till about three in the morning where we colapse from exaustion. Then the next day I go home or stay for more dnd. If i go home I play computer games and talk to my very good and close friend jenny who lives in england. Then her and I and a few others roleplay on my forums or get on runescape.

That is my weekend.

Accept this weekend…

Because yesterday was WORLD WIDE GAME DAY!!! DND 30TH ANNIVERSARY!!! KICK ASSIN!!!

TheCrimsonScribe
    • Flumph

Mine are generally spent bumming around the house, preparing for a game session and playing in CCG tournaments. This one just past was special for me as I got to go to a LAN for 15 or so hours on the Saturday.

Demonix
    • Orc

What LAN games were you playing? I play UT99 and UT2004 on the net but also play at LAN Parties.

TheCrimsonScribe
    • Flumph

We got the day rolling with some Battlefield: Vietnam, moved on to W40K: Dawn of War, wrecked a team of bots on some UT2k4 Onslaught maps, played good old fashioned Monopoly for a break in the action, set the “Way-back” machine up and played a bit of Moto-Tag in Motorcross Madness 2 and then finished the day/night off with Colin McRae Rally 4 (racing in everything from Ford Transits & Citroen CV2’s to Subaru Imprezzas and Mitsubishi Lancers).

Kevin
    • Orc

BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM!!!

I Love that game! I play it all the time, I’m a chopper pilot.

TheCrimsonScribe
    • Flumph

I pretty much assumed the role of “Cannon-Fodder”. I’m pretty sure I crashed every helicopter I piloted and never managed to get a plane off of the ground.

Anonymous
    • Owlbear
    TheCrimsonScribe wrote:
    We got the day rolling with some Battlefield: Vietnam, moved on to W40K: Dawn of War, wrecked a team of bots on some UT2k4 Onslaught maps, played good old fashioned Monopoly for a break in the action, set the “Way-back” machine up and played a bit of Moto-Tag in Motorcross Madness 2 and then finished the day/night off with Colin McRae Rally 4 (racing in everything from Ford Transits & Citroen CV2’s to Subaru Imprezzas and Mitsubishi Lancers).
    WerewolfPaladin
    • Thri-kreen

Normally, Friday nights one of my RPG groups would be getting together to game, but no one’s available this week, so my girlfriend and I will probably spend the evening immersed in World of Warcraft.

Shug
    • Orc

vid games

painting minis

movies

tv

girlfriend

friends

drinking

rolling dice

shopping

basically everything i can’t find time to do during the hectic week…

Rillietann
    • Bullywug

Usually paintin minis or sortin’ adventures out, but this weekend have to go clothes shoppin with the gf into Leeds on sat. then on sun. havin’ a game of warhammer (beastmen vs orcs).

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The forum ‘Non Gaming Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.