Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter Whartson Hall Gamers The report of our death…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    BigJackBrass
    • Drider

It’ll be a while until you can hear it (there are still a couple of sessions of Forgotten Futures in Hal’s hands and then a couple more to upload once those reach the site), but we played a very enjoyable one-shot game of Fringeworthy this evening, set in the catastrophic collapse of society as a virus called Rogue 417 sweeps the world. No spoilers 😀

Tonpa
    • Commoner

Are the Forgotten future episodes for patrons or did I just miss them?

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

I uploaded two sessions a few weeks ago, which are currently waiting for Hal to have a chance to put them on the site. They’ll appear here rather than in the patrons’ area.

Hafwit
    • Thri-kreen

Ooh! *Watches this space* 🙂

Salubrai
    • Succubus

Uh oh… the assassination fee I got for knocking off the WHG is in trouble.

lordof1
    • Orc
    Salubrai wrote:
    Uh oh… the assassination fee I got for knocking off the WHG is in trouble.

I’m working on it! I’m going to attack them from within. Wait, this is our secure channel, isn’t it?

BigJackBrass
    • Drider
    lordof1 wrote:
    I’m working on it! I’m going to attack them from within. Wait, this is our secure channel, isn’t it?

I’m pretty sure that hogging all the wine and occasionally calling us “cock monkeys” is not a successful assassination strategy.

Hafwit
    • Thri-kreen

Oh, I wouldn’t discount it. Ever seen The Horribly Slow Murderer With the Extremely Inefficient Weapon? 😯

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VDvgL58h_Y [/url]

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer
    BigJackBrass wrote:
    lordof1 wrote:

I’m pretty sure that hogging all the wine and occasionally calling us “cock monkeys” is not a successful assassination strategy.

Be quiet, you fool! 😯 He’s obviously trying to summon the mind-blasting horror from beyond the darkest gulfs of time-space, the dread Choque M’Hong-Kiyz! If you say the name three times out loud, the very fabric of reality will be sundered like saran wrap and He will be freed from interstellar bondage, to wreak havoc and fling non-Euclidean poop with wild abandon!

lordof1
    • Orc
    Pencil-Monkey wrote:
    Be quiet, you fool! 😯 He’s obviously trying to summon the mind-blasting horror from beyond the darkest gulfs of time-space, the dread Choque M’Hong-Kiyz! If you say the name three times out loud, the very fabric of reality will be sundered like saran wrap and He will be freed from interstellar bondage, to wreak havoc and fling non-Euclidean poop with wild abandon!

Er… really? Oh dear…

Isis
    • Succubus

I thought he was just a foul-mouthed vet 😀

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

You don’t see many of those arou— No, hang on… I’m thinking of Wide-Mouthed Frogs… 😕

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer
    BigJackBrass wrote:
    You don’t see many of those arou— No, hang on… I’m thinking of Wide-Mouthed Frogs… 😕

Yeah, they’re extinct – they all croaked.

zombie_paul_shane.jpg

Tonpa
    • Commoner

Any news on the actual plays? I really want to hear more lordof1. 🙂

BigJackBrass
    • Drider
    Tonpa wrote:
    Any news on the actual plays? I really want to hear more lordof1. 🙂

We’re still playing and lordof1 is still recording them, but although we can submit them to the site it’s not up to us when (or if, for that matter) new audio appears here; sorry I can’t give a definite answer.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • The forum ‘Whartson Hall Gamers’ is closed to new topics and replies.