Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter Whartson Hall Gamers The report of our death…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #636660
    BigJackBrass
    • Posts : 4638
    • Drider

    It’ll be a while until you can hear it (there are still a couple of sessions of Forgotten Futures in Hal’s hands and then a couple more to upload once those reach the site), but we played a very enjoyable one-shot game of Fringeworthy this evening, set in the catastrophic collapse of society as a virus called Rogue 417 sweeps the world. No spoilers 😀

    #636661
    Tonpa
    • Posts : 3
    • Commoner

    Are the Forgotten future episodes for patrons or did I just miss them?

    #636662
    BigJackBrass
    • Posts : 4638
    • Drider

    I uploaded two sessions a few weeks ago, which are currently waiting for Hal to have a chance to put them on the site. They’ll appear here rather than in the patrons’ area.

    #636663
    Hafwit
    • Posts : 493
    • Thri-kreen

    Ooh! *Watches this space* 🙂

    #636664
    Salubrai
    • Posts : 2940
    • Succubus

    Uh oh… the assassination fee I got for knocking off the WHG is in trouble.

    #636665
    lordof1
    • Posts : 155
    • Orc
    Salubrai wrote:
    Uh oh… the assassination fee I got for knocking off the WHG is in trouble.

    I’m working on it! I’m going to attack them from within. Wait, this is our secure channel, isn’t it?

    #636666
    BigJackBrass
    • Posts : 4638
    • Drider
    lordof1 wrote:
    I’m working on it! I’m going to attack them from within. Wait, this is our secure channel, isn’t it?

    I’m pretty sure that hogging all the wine and occasionally calling us “cock monkeys” is not a successful assassination strategy.

    #636667
    Hafwit
    • Posts : 493
    • Thri-kreen

    Oh, I wouldn’t discount it. Ever seen The Horribly Slow Murderer With the Extremely Inefficient Weapon? 😯

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VDvgL58h_Y [/url]

    #636668
    Pencil-Monkey
    • Posts : 5728
    • Mind Flayer
    BigJackBrass wrote:
    lordof1 wrote:
    I’m working on it! I’m going to attack them from within. Wait, this is our secure channel, isn’t it?

    I’m pretty sure that hogging all the wine and occasionally calling us “cock monkeys” is not a successful assassination strategy.

    Be quiet, you fool! 😯 He’s obviously trying to summon the mind-blasting horror from beyond the darkest gulfs of time-space, the dread Choque M’Hong-Kiyz! If you say the name three times out loud, the very fabric of reality will be sundered like saran wrap and He will be freed from interstellar bondage, to wreak havoc and fling non-Euclidean poop with wild abandon!

    #636669
    lordof1
    • Posts : 155
    • Orc
    Pencil-Monkey wrote:
    Be quiet, you fool! 😯 He’s obviously trying to summon the mind-blasting horror from beyond the darkest gulfs of time-space, the dread Choque M’Hong-Kiyz! If you say the name three times out loud, the very fabric of reality will be sundered like saran wrap and He will be freed from interstellar bondage, to wreak havoc and fling non-Euclidean poop with wild abandon!

    Er… really? Oh dear…

    #636670
    Isis
    • Posts : 2150
    • Succubus

    I thought he was just a foul-mouthed vet 😀

    #636671
    BigJackBrass
    • Posts : 4638
    • Drider

    You don’t see many of those arou— No, hang on… I’m thinking of Wide-Mouthed Frogs… 😕

    #636672
    Pencil-Monkey
    • Posts : 5728
    • Mind Flayer
    BigJackBrass wrote:
    You don’t see many of those arou— No, hang on… I’m thinking of Wide-Mouthed Frogs… 😕

    Yeah, they’re extinct – they all croaked.

    zombie_paul_shane.jpg

    #636673
    Tonpa
    • Posts : 3
    • Commoner

    Any news on the actual plays? I really want to hear more lordof1. 🙂

    #636674
    BigJackBrass
    • Posts : 4638
    • Drider
    Tonpa wrote:
    Any news on the actual plays? I really want to hear more lordof1. 🙂

    We’re still playing and lordof1 is still recording them, but although we can submit them to the site it’s not up to us when (or if, for that matter) new audio appears here; sorry I can’t give a definite answer.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • The forum ‘Whartson Hall Gamers’ is closed to new topics and replies.