Forums Non-Gaming Chat Non-Gaming Discussion The Happy Birthday Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 233 total)
  • Author
    Thing
    Admin
    • Drider

Happy Birthday Balgin

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider

So many September Birthdays!  Hals is in a little under a week as well.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

So many September Birthdays!

Yes, this very weekend, one of the most esteemed members of this site will celebrate their birthday. A person so universally beloved, all and sundry should gather ’round and post their well-wishes on this occasion.

That’s right: @[member=”Drkladi”] from the Yorkton Gamers is celebrating her special day, commemorating the fact that she’s turning [CENSORED] years old this Saturday. 🙂

And since nobody else on the site is going to have a birthday this weekend, there won’t be any distractions or confusion – everyone can merrily drop by and wish @[member=”Drkladi”] a happy birthday.

…Wait! Gosh darnit, almost forgot about the other person on the site who’s having a birthday this weekend. 🙁 Phew! Neptune’s navel, that was a close one. Can you imagine how upset this other very special someone would be, if people forgot about their birthday? Good thing we caught it in time, huh?

So make sure you drop by and wish a happy birthday to @[member=Fin]’s son on Saturday, Alexander James. Or possibly James Alexander. He’s definitely not called Jason Alexander, or even Jason Alexanderplotz.

Welp, that’s it for this weekend – there’s nobody else on the site who’s having a birthday this weekend. Nope, none whatsoever. Zip. Zilch. Nada. 🙂

Telemergion
    • Owlbear

Happy birthday oh great and glorious leader!

Dr_Jomster
    • Orc

Happy birthday! And to all you lot earlier up the thread as well! 🙂

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

Happy birthday @[member=”Twyst”]!

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Happy birthday @[member=Twyst]!

You may have jumped the gun a little there, sir – according to Todd’s profile, his birthday isn’t until tomorrow. 😉

In any case: Pre-emptive happy birthday!

doctor-in-the-stripper-cake-o.gif

Balgin
    • Succubus

Happy birthday, @[member=”Balgin”]. 🙂

Wait, there’s an entire separate thread dedicated to this now? I only just noticed.

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

You may have jumped the gun a little there, sir – according to Todd’s profile, his birthday isn’t until tomorrow. 😉

In any case: Pre-emptive happy birthday!

Ach, the birthday thingie lied to me then… How embarrassing 😕

I only saw the thread recently too Balgin – this site is a treasure trove of surprises!

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider

In certain parts of the world, it is tomorrow now.

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

In certain parts of the world, it is tomorrow now.

That could be it!  Today, for me, it could be tomorrow, for you guys, or the computer…

Twyst
    • Bullywug

Thank you!

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

Happy birthday @kendoyle659

If it is your birthday… :wacko:

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Happy birthday @[member=”kendoyle659″]!

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Happy (very belated) 25th birthday, @[member=”UnchainedMelody”] AKA Mz. Tasha!

Birthday.gif

Heres’ wishing one of my oldest friends a very happy 21st birthday. Tashy, without you life would be much, much duller!

I have decided to say more nice things about Tashy for fear of her stabbing me in the face — as is her want.

Me and Natasha met, must be, close to three to four years ago on NWN. Over the years we didn’t talk with each other a lot, however over the past year and a bit we have become firm friends.

While each of the Pantsless Gamers means the world to me (yes, even you Scaly), Tashy has a special place in my heart. While I seek no relationship with you, I am not so ashamed to say, Tashy, I love you and as a friend I would replace you with no other.

Happy birthday and may you live many, many, more years, because gods only know how I’d manage without you.

Here’s to many more long years of friendship and to my rock; Natasha.

Please append my own (non-creepy) birthday wishes, Tash. Love it that I’m no longer twice your age (for a few months anyway).

Hey! Mine weren’t creepy so screw you, bloody druid hippy…thing! 😛

Yurr Tashie-rashie! Happeh berthdey!

I’ve not known you nearly as long as Danny, but you’ve become a very good friend in a short time.

Hopefully we will stay friends a long time and share many joyous sessions and perhaps in a distant future when I have children and two ex-wives and all my hair has fallen out and I’ve become a neurotic wreck who likes lolicon. Maybe by then we can meet.

Also male genitals.

It’s awesome not to be half your age Matt :P.

First I shall murder you Danny for calling me things. But it’s always out of love and affection.

It’s been 9 months since the PG’s birth and I think I’ve spent a majority of that with you guys. You’re an awesome group and it is a pleasure to know you all.

It’s my 21st so that makes me legal in yankland to, so expect me there in the next…. Ooooohhh… I dunno… 5 years? 😀

Thank you all for the compliments and I’ll do my best, as always to be a good friend.

Thanks,

Tash

(Note to Jess: Yes I am sure there are many questionable things about the grammar and language to this post. :P)

Hmmm… those quotes were from 2009, so if Tash is true to her promise, she’ll be going on a road trip in 2014, perhaps? 🙂 Of course, after the US she’ll have to go on a European tour, so @[member=”Daniel”] and @[member=”Albax11″] don’t feel left out.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 233 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.