Forums Non-Gaming Chat Non-Gaming Discussion The Happy Birthday Thread

Viewing 8 posts - 226 through 233 (of 233 total)
  • Author
    Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Happy birthday, @[member=”Fin”]! 😀

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Happy birthday @[member=”Choothulhu”] and @[member=”Chris Seal”]! 🙂 It’s very impressive that we have a site member that was born all the way back in 1925 (unless Ms. Choothulhu’s just making a joke, or some sort of obscure pop culture reference).

Also, happy 69th to John Ratzenberger, one of the most famous (fake) postal workers in the world. 😉

Harper101
    • Flumph

Happy birthday Lindsay and everyone else I have not sent birthday wishes!

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider

Indeed!  Happiest of Birthdays Lindsay

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Happy birthday @[member=”J4 Coltrain”], and belated happy birthday to @[member=Lockhart]! 😀

I’m 27 today.

The growing feeling of “adulthood but not actually being an adult” aside, there is an odd happenstance of this.

27 is kinda my number. While I’m almost on the side of anti-superstition and therefore hesitate to call it a lucky number I gravitate towards it for nothing else than the nice mathematical relationship it has with 3 and 9.

However this year, during which I’ll be 27 years old (as we always round down our age) has the makings of being a very important and progressive year. I’ll be having a wedding with my wife and then she’ll be moving in with me proper and permanently after a very long seeming long distance relationship. Furthermore there is a promotion coming up at work I have better than good chances at getting. It’s located in a city that is one of my home towns that contains both personal (many friends) and familial bonds to it (110+ year old family heritage farm). If I get the job, probably looking at buying a house, my own place (with wife) for first time.

So. Interesting how exciting and life changing this year if my life may be. Anyway. Cheers.

Sounds great! Fingers crossed, hoping you get that promotion! 🙂

Cob37
    • Gelatinous Cube

Good luck to ya!

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Happy birthday, @[member=ThistledownJohn]! 🙂

farmerjohnsbloomers1.jpg

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Belated happy birthday to the wonderful @Heather! 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 226 through 233 (of 233 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.