Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    riddles
    • Succubus

What, LindsayLand, Sensible systems for sensitive senses? 😛

And regarding celtic propensities, the only 2 people I know who were “involved” with sheep were English and American… :punish:

XRayLexx
    • Orc

Is everyone friends now?

swj719
    • Succubus
    riddles wrote:
    And regarding celtic propensities, the only 2 people I know who were “involved” with sheep were English and American…

When boning livestock, everyone’s Scotish… Kinda like how everyone Irish on St Patty’s day…

Lindsay
    • Succubus

Ok..as this thread is about me, and stuff, im choosing to lock it and tidy it away now. Not for any other reason than I dont think it makes much of a contribution to the site, and isnt a fair reflection of how we are normally.

Thank you to all who “defended me”. I really am greatful that so many of you support and respect me. One thing I do feel I have to say is that I think some of the “defending” used was a little OTT, and I certainly wish no one harm on anyone for having an opinion on me. I know people get emotional about attacks on friends, but RPGMP3.com will benifit more from positive and constructive posting than an ongoing Flame War.

Thanks again

Lindsay :punish:

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • The forum ‘The Banewarrens’ is closed to new topics and replies.