Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter RPGMP3 Professionals The Chicken-FILK

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Light the camp fire and break out the s’mores, it’s time for a sing-a-long!

In case you’re wondering where the Chicken-Fish’s voice came from, it was lifted from an old episode of Jade Regent, where the Yorkton Gamers encountered a cacklingly insane midget taxidermist, who killed all her visitors and most of the local wildlife, and turned them into art.

That’s right: Lockhart was playing Kixy Wafflebat before Lindsay did. 😈

errand
    • Gelatinous Cube

That was a lovely surprise in my Youtube sub box this morning. Great work!

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider

hehe, I thought that was where that clip came from.

errand
    • Gelatinous Cube

Something that occurred to me; how much bonus xp would someone get if they performed the karaoke?

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider
    errand wrote:
    Something that occurred to me; how much bonus xp would someone get if they performed the karaoke?

Hmmm, I think bonus XP would be off the table as Hal doesn’t want to deal with us leveling separately, although I could use bonus HP, or a ring of not being slaughtered by the villain (or small goblin child).

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer
    errand wrote:

The karaoke-version linked above is only a minute-long portion of the song, which is approx. 3 minutes; I can post the full Chicken-Fish song lyrics, if anyone feels a hankering to record a FILK version. 🙂

Instrumental version of the full song is here, and a copy of the original version can be found over here, if you wish to hear how Chad Kroeger belts out the non-Chicken-Fishified lyrics.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘RPGMP3 Professionals’ is closed to new topics and replies.