Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter The Banewarrens The Brothers Barbarian

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    swj719
    • Succubus
    Lindsay wrote:
    Lindsay, Mistress of the Forums 😀

Yes Mistress…

Thank you Mistress…

May I have another, Mistress?

😛 😛 😛

Keener
    • Drider
    Lindsay wrote:

Uor gonna get Thing all excited calling your self mistress. 😀

riddles
    • Succubus
    Keener wrote:
    Lindsay wrote:

Uor gonna get Thing all excited calling your self mistress. 😀

He always IS excited… 😈

baltasch
    • Commoner

Now finally you’ve got it!

Peter_pawn absolutly deserves to get kicked out of this forum imediatly for using it as a platform to insult forum memberes or gay people just to feel a bit better. You have to be a realy poor and lonley person to act like that and trying to make people feel even more miserable than you doesn’t change your situation. I’ve said it before and I say it now: KICK THIS LOONY OF THE FORUM!!!

@Lindsay
    : I just found out that you were having a blog about fashion and I haven’t thought that I’ll find fashion topics on an RPG site (RPG players are usualy more famous for drinking large amounts of mountain dew than for being interestet in fashion). Anyway I hope that you’ll be able to start your own business and I’m glad that I’m not the only forum member who is more interestet in fashion than RPG (sorry guys). So keep posting your pics on & it would be nice to see more pictures with a bit better quality (I’m meaning the quality of the pictures not the dressing)

Oh have a already mentioned that peterpawn should be kicked of the forum for acting like an a**hole?!

😈

Lindsay
    • Succubus

Thanks for the comments.

Its already been confirmed by PP that you guys are, infact, “trolling buddies” so congrats on the joke, its quite amusing and its done now.

I hope you carry on contributing to the site in a more positive and accepting manner

Lindsay

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • The forum ‘The Banewarrens’ is closed to new topics and replies.