Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings RPGMP3 One Offs and Shorts Swamp Inspectres Session 01

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Lockhart
    • Owlbear

I’m enjoying this one. I’ve just got to the undercover cultured musician. I might have to look at picking this game up.

Well worth it in my opinion.

Reminder: on each podcast download page are links to amazon and DrivethruRPG for that product. If you use those links, the site gets a little bit of reference bonus for the advertisement.

kendoyle659
    • Thri-kreen

Cheers. I’ll make sure that I’ll use the affiliate links if I pick it up

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

I listened to it on the drive home last night.  All I can say is that I am disturbed as I could follow Hal and Lockhart when they began talking, but having worked in Louisiana for a few months, I can also say it was eerily similar to several conversations I have overheard down there.   😕

Hal: Oh good, we’re all going to be doing Southern accents. 😀
    Lockhart: Well, your characters don’t necessarily have to have been raised in Louisiana, they could have moved there.
    Heather: But Lockhart is the GM, so he still has to do a N’Orleans accent for all the NPCs, right?
    Hal: That’s it, we’re going to end up with the first Canadian lynching in about 30 years. 🙂
    Heather: Lol_by_phillyzero.gif

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Is there any chance of this episode getting a sequel? 🙂 If you take a look at the downloads page, you’ll note that it’s one of the most popular downloads on the site – plus, what with the new Ghostbusters movie in the works, the market is ripe for more InSpectres action!

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

It is all down to our flawless and true-to-life renditions of people from the South… Heartwarming… Tear jerking goodness 🙂

… with ghosts…

Hal :hal:

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

It is all down to our flawless and true-to-life renditions of people from the South… Heartwarming… Tear jerking goodness 🙂

… with ghosts…

Seems like one person in particular was responsible for the lion’s gator’s share of those amazingly convincing accents…

Heather: It might be a poltergeist.

Hal: Yearrr, a poultry-ma-geist! Like, a chicken ghost!

poultrygeist.jpg

tumblr_m3f4ozNmFN1rscyvwo1_500.gif

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.