Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter World’s Largest Dungeon Strangest Place You’ve Listened To WLD?

• This topic has 33 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Isis.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Demonix
    • Orc

I’ve just got my GP32 (Handheld console) to play MP3’s so I put some WLD’s on a memory card and listened to 40 mins worth while in the bath!

I guess this is the strangest place I’ve ever listened to WLD (so far!).

😯

Kevin
    • Orc

Strangest place I have listened to WLD eh? France, hands down.

*that was a joke kinda… i haven’t been to france, but if I had, it would be the strangest*

TheCrimsonScribe
    • Flumph

The strangest place I’ve listened to the WLD files is……

My bedroom.

(What, I don’t have anything that even remotely resembles a portable mp3 player)

Dragonkin
    • Thri-kreen

Possibly airport+flight between Stockholm and Glasgow…

That’s fairly regular though =)

Brad_Nelson
    • Commoner

At work.

I was listening with an mp3 player and single headphone. A co-worker came over and asked, “Are you listening to the radio?” I considered explaining what I was listening to, and what it was, and I finally gave my response — “Yes.” 😀

Demonix
    • Orc

I’ve recently listened to WLD while on the bog… beat that!

😯

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

Work, while reprogramming the companies operations database. I really need to put some sort of tribute to Feylin, Gerout, Bastion and Balazzar in the code somewhere. Name a variable after them, or listed there names in a comment block. “Balazzar was here.”, something like that.

I’m on the second half of part 8. I’m starting to wonder what I will listen too when I catch up with you guys. (laugh)

Keep up the great gaming.

ENoa4

Champaign, IL

Dragonkin
    • Thri-kreen

Yeah… I’m feeling very tempted to let the WLD characters have a cameo in an CRPG I’m working on.

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

That’s a great idea, I may have to add them to my Neverwinter Nights module. I’m still patching it and applying fixes. I should plant them all in a tavern recounting the tale of the worlds largest dungeon.

I may have to make time for that.

ENoa4

PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear

They sound like fun!

I think I can speak for us all to say we would be honoured. 8)

Only fair there should be a mention back on the audio (unless it’s a secret)… 😀

Paul

Dragonkin
    • Thri-kreen

No secrets on my end, at least… =)

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

No secrets here, feel free to mention it. 🙂

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

I’ve officially started on a new Neverwinter Nights module. I’ve got the base scripts I use in place and created four NPC’s that in a single player game will server as henchmen, in a DMed version of a game I’ll suggest they be run as henchmen or as a competing party of adventurers. The NPC’s are none other than Feylin, Balazaar, Bastion, and Gerout. I have faithfully recreated them base on their first level character statistics. I can’t do much about how the game engine will level them up, but I have followed through and paid homage to the heros of the Worlds Largest Dungeon!

It’s likely to be 3-4 months before the module is out, they take a while to write and debug.

If the players have any favorite quotes from their characters I’ll try to work them into the dialog that’s written for them.

Best Regards,

ENoa4

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Superb! If you like, once the module is finished I will host it as a download from the site 😛

Cheers

Hal :hal:

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

Thanks for the generous offer. I may post it on neverwinter vault http://www.nwvault.com so it’s easy for me to get feedback and quickly update the module to take care of any bugs, but I will definately let you know what the URL for the module is once it’s up. I plan to put a refernce to this site in the player and DMs readme file. Now I just need time to write the darn thing. 🙂

ENoa4

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • The forum ‘World’s Largest Dungeon’ is closed to new topics and replies.