Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter 20 Weeks of Hell Special Edition: Dawn of Legends

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    ZachDood77
    • Thri-kreen

But that guy said you can’t copy and paste his immature text in any way shape or form… Maybe if we paraphrase!!!

Pheonix
    • Thri-kreen

Wow. He copyrighted his response and “denied permission to copy” it anywhere else

So if I post it here, will he sue? 😀

ZachDood77
    • Thri-kreen

I don’t know. Shall we post it and torment him in other ways. Because his post made me distinctly green around the gills about 3 words in. 😉

Pheonix
    • Thri-kreen

I listened to it today and 15 minutes is when you guys said you were not going to use the Speed wake rules. Obviously describing the destruction of the city and newscasters exploding in clouds of gore was fine, but taking anything out of the perfection of the rules system in Dawn of Legends made him physically ill. 8)

SentinelPrime
    • Orc

Oh, good job guys, you single-handedly brought down their whole company. I hope you’re proud of yourselves. Now where will people turn to for rules that makes Synnibar seem balanced and well thought out?

Pheonix
    • Thri-kreen

http://daringentertain.com/

Daring Entertainment Closing

Written by Lee Szczepanik, Jr.

Sunday, 16 August 2009 21:58

Due to the economy and personal difficulties, Daring Entertainment, LLC. is closing it’s doors and will no longer be publishing in the RPG Industry.

ZachDood77
    • Thri-kreen

ouch…

20WeeksofHell
    • Flumph

I don’t think we can take all the credit for this. They made their decisions as far as how the game worked, what they published, size of staff, etc.

Dave the GM feels a little bad.

Shane is mostly surprised.

Still, what if we DID cause that to happen? We’ll have to watch out for what we say lest we accidentally lay a good game company low. I’m looking at you White Wolf! 😈

SentinelPrime
    • Orc

The next time you guys are sacrificing to the Old Ones that they may curse your gaming enemies, can you do something about the Robotech RPG, too? You don’t have to kill Kevin Siembieda or anything, just give him a little pain in the side every time he tries to spread skill modifiers out across multiple chapters.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The forum ‘20 Weeks of Hell’ is closed to new topics and replies.