Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter The Banewarrens Soooooooooo sorry, Lindsay!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Salubrai
    • Succubus

I’m so so so so so sorry that I said my favourites were the brothers Barbarian, Lindsay. 😥

Please don’t be mad? 🙂

After all, I said the characters. Of course my favourite -person- is you. 😀

Ffaern
    • Orc
    Shathis wrote:
    I’m so so so so so sorry that I said my favourites were the brothers Barbarian, Lindsay. 😥

Please don’t be mad? 🙂

Bloody Hell!

Ffaern

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider

I do enjoy the barbarian brothers dialog, but I get the impression it is more a portrayal of Fin going out to the pubs to get paralytic, rather then strict role play. 😉

Salubrai
    • Succubus
    Ffaern wrote:
    Shathis wrote:

Please don’t be mad? 🙂

Bloody Hell!

Ffaern

You and your… your difficult-to-pronounce name, Ffaern!

Lindsay
    • Succubus

Lol…im not mad, just have to go to work occasionally…

😀

swj719
    • Succubus
    Thing wrote:
    I do enjoy the barbarian brothers dialog, but I get the impression it is more a portrayal of Fin going out to the pubs to get paralytic, rather then strict role play. 😉

I got the same feeling with Garut…

Though I will admit that while I think Paul is aces (yog-radio all the way, baby!), I can’t help but wonder why no one took that voice-box thing an beat him with it…

Salubrai
    • Succubus

Well, I felt an instant liking for the barbarians simply because it was just… well, like an old friend. 😛

As for WLD, Balazaar, Gerout and Feylin were all great characters. Bastion seemed to purposefully blend himself into the background, so it was never easy to get a read on him – but I did like his preachiness.

swj719
    • Succubus
    Shathis wrote:
    Well, I felt an instant liking for the barbarians simply because it was just… well, like an old friend. 😛

As for WLD, Balazaar, Gerout and Feylin were all great characters. Bastion seemed to purposefully blend himself into the background, so it was never easy to get a read on him – but I did like his preachiness.

That reason is why I thought Bastion was such a good cleric. If he’s there preaching the entire time, the only thing you get outof it is a desire to beat the crap outta the player. Steve kept it at just the right level of “this is how you should act” and letting the part go insane…

When Garout and Bastion died, I got a lil teary… Still not done with WLD, so don’t tell me if they come back…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘The Banewarrens’ is closed to new topics and replies.