Forums News and Information Announcements Site Alerts

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Yeah 🙂

We used to do specific groups on specific days but I am thinking maybe we just pick a couple of days each week and I release whatever we have available at that time?

Maybe Sundays and Wednesdays?

What think you?

Hal :hal:

kendoyle659
    • Thri-kreen

Sounds good. For me weekly would also work. Depends on how much work is involved really.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

We are going to try and set it up so any of the site admins can do releases.

In the past the issue has been that as the podcast feed needs to be updated manually it was only myself that did that – the time has come to break that trend and let any of the admins do releases so it should allow us to cover release days regardless of what real life is up to for me 🙂

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

We are going to try and set it up so any of the site admins can do releases.

In the past the issue has been that as the podcast feed needs to be updated manually it was only myself that did that – the time has come to break that trend and let any of the admins do releases so it should allow us to cover release days regardless of what real life is up to for me 🙂

But that means you’re gonna have to mail a copy of the big, red podcast-release button to each of the admins, right? 😉

kendoyle659
    • Thri-kreen

Does it also give access to the Release Klaxon ™?

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

I will be releasing content from The Vault over the next few days and then I am going to establish a release schedule so we can avoid these feast or famine moments as much as possible 🙂 […]
    We used to do specific groups on specific days but I am thinking maybe we just pick a couple of days each week and I release whatever we have available at that time?

While I’m certainly not going to complain about getting 11 shiny new podcast episodes to download (more Dragon’s Delve, huzzah!), you might wish to consider that, technically, if you empty The VaultTM all at once, you’re really not avoiding a feast-or-famine situation, so much as, um… Well, serving up a feast, followed by a famine. 😉

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

The Vault is far from empty 🙂

I was just working through a couple of groups I know have more content before starting in on the rest 😉

Cob37
    • Gelatinous Cube

:::Walks by Papa and Monkey:::

“Gentlemen.”

::Keeps on walkin’:::::

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

:::Walks by Papa and Monkey:::

“Papa”?! :O Is there something you wanna tell us, Hal? 😉

Cob37
    • Gelatinous Cube

He is the All Father of rpgmp3, is he not?

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

I’m Thing’s Daddy, baby 😛

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

Yeah, Hal hasn’t even touched all the shattered star goodness deep behind skull shaped locks in the vault 😀 and I know YGG branch has a couple goodies in there for next release until I can add more. Plenty of feast remains.

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider

I’m Thing’s Daddy, baby 😛

Man, I really hate time travel

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

Man, I really hate time travel

That’s what you said a week next Tuesday.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Nice to see the site back up and working as intended 🙂 Though I am pretty sure no one can plan the content of this forum… even with a time machine…

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • The forum ‘Announcements’ is closed to new topics and replies.