Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter RPG Light Entertainment Division *shines the Wolfsnap light*

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    anubis
    • Commoner

Was really enjoying your game Wolfsnap, was wondering if you still had it going?

wolfsnap
    • Thri-kreen
    anubis wrote:
    Was really enjoying your game Wolfsnap, was wondering if you still had it going?

It’s kind of a long story – we recorded raw audio up to session 62 and then put the game on hiatus because I needed a break from running it. There was never a ton of response/feedback from the podcasts, and the time it takes to edit and upload the files is considerable, so I had to stop for the moment. I may return to post the rest of it someday, but for now I just don’t have the time. 🙁

Right now I’m writing a new book for Pathfinder and working on a couple of other new projects, and that keeps me pretty busy.

Anonymous
    • Owlbear

62 sessions is an excellent achievement! 8)

Btw, fellow boarders, if you listen to something and like it, why not post about it? And, if you spot something really noteworthy like a goblin nursery massacre or something, you could even start a fun (but slightly tongue in cheek) poll about it!

eformo
    • Gelatinous Cube

I should sound off, since I really loved the game and hope to hear the other sessions appear at some point. I fully understand being short of time, but here’s hoping. Especially when the other Pathfinder games tend to be running adventure paths, this was tip-top stuff.

Balgin
    • Succubus

Sounds liek I really need to leave more feedback then as I’ve been loving every one of these sessions and I haven’t even heard them all yet. I love the “educational” way the players learn the rules as they go along. It’s great to see how different people absorb things and pick them up. I also love Wolfsnap’s gm style. Wish I could run games a bit more like that. In fact I’ve tried to incorporate certain elements of his style into my own with mixed success.

eformo
    • Gelatinous Cube

Agreed on both fronts. I don’t think that his way of doing magic items would be as much fun for the group around our table, but I love the way he does interaction between factions, with the various lords actually taking active steps to secure their ends. It makes the world a whole lot more vibrant.

On the feedback front, I agree as well. I get too used to crap like TV where you don’t do anything other than tune in to express your appreciation. 🙁

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘RPG Light Entertainment Division’ is closed to new topics and replies.