Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter World’s Largest Dungeon Session 8 – Done and Dusted

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Hey folks,

Just to let you all know, we managed to squeeze session 8 in last night, so it should be making an appearance reasonably soon. Lots of fighting and casting of spells and leeching of EXP 😛

They also saw the level exit and have almost completed the entirity of MAP A 😀 Woooo

Hal 🙄

Dragonkin
    • Thri-kreen

I think the best thing to say at the moment is…

WOOOOOOOOOOO!

I’ll be waiting for the upload… =)

Anonymous
    • Owlbear

nice, lokking forward to it 🙂

TheCrimsonScribe
    • Flumph

Not to pressure you guys or anything, but about time.

You’ve got 36 hours to upload it before I’ll get a chance to listen to it, so take your time.

🙂

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

😛

Uploading the files now, before work 😀

Should hopefully be connected in an hour or so.

You were lucky we managed this one at all, around shift patterns and player bereavement and the like. But we soldier forward for the greater good and your entertainment 😛

Hal 🙄

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

The eighth session, filled with Owlbears, Displacer Beasts and squid hats, is now available for download 😀

I love Boyikt, he is so decisive and direct. He clearly deserves the HUGE share of EXP he is leeching from the party 😛

Hal 🙄

Dragonkin
    • Thri-kreen

Already downloaded and listening…

And it’s good so far. =)

Kevin
    • Orc

Wow I still haven’t listened to the thrid session… My computer still is like “AHHHH!! WHAT IS THIS FILE TYPE YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE ME USE!!!” Then I hit it with a hammer and it restarts, man my computer and mine relationship is in the dumps lol.

Anonymous
    • Owlbear

boyrkt is pretty fun.

liked the proper wizard comment 😀

perhaps use him to get more interaction between the pcs?

if desiered that is.

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

Hi,

I don’t remember where I stumbled across this web site, but I’ve been listening to the WLD for a few weeks now, and I’ve just started part 4. I’m usually able to listen to an hour or so each day as I program at work. This puts talk radio to shame.

I’ve been gaming since 1978, but not much D&D since the early 90’s. The members of our gaming group scattered to the four winds, and we only occasionally get on line for a multiplayer computer game now. Neverwinter Nights has given me a bit of a fix this past year, but it’s not like a good old paper and pencil D&D game.

The group playing this game is extremely entertaining. This really takes me back to the hayday of D&D, and has me wishing I could game again. Perhaps when my three sons are a bit older, I’ll indoctrinate them. My oldest is ready and loves the one or two times we’ve played, but his mother has to be dragged into the game, although once there she is hysterical to play with.

Kudos on a great web site, and great audio recording. Keep it coming!

ENoa4

http://enoa.rpgs.sytes.net/

Kevin
    • Orc

Not to use this as a wasy to freely advertize my website or anything. But if you’re into the whole roleplay thing and you arn’t one of the people who HATE forum roleplaying. Stop by my roleplaying.. and now gaming forum and check it out.

*cough* http://www.judyscatering.com/forum *cough*

And hal, please tell me if you don’t wanting me telling that to people.

Ashles
    • Flumph
    Hal wrote:
    I love Boyikt, he is so decisive and direct. He clearly deserves the HUGE share of EXP he is leeching from the party 😛

Boyikt is great – his name should be Bacon-saver. Quietly, gently, unassumingly he hits again and again (it gets quite hilarious later).

And his James Mason-esque hiss is charming, dignified, and utterly offensive to certain party members.

I can’t help feeling you really quite liked playing this little fellow Hal.

Loved the displacer beast.

Kill monster. Chat, chat, chat, chat… Agh another monster!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘World’s Largest Dungeon’ is closed to new topics and replies.