Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter World’s Largest Dungeon Session 5 – Hicups and Laughing Fits

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Hey there,

The fifth session is now online for your listening pleasures 😀

The brave (now level 3 – and drastically more efficient) party delve deeper into the dungeon, finding traps and treasures and beasties (mostly rats). Gerout gets to Cleave things with his new feat and Feylin gets to bow things to death with her shiny new bow.

There is also a bout of hicups and some sort of strange laughing fit 😀

Enjoy! Let me know what you think!

Hal 🙄

Dragonkin
    • Thri-kreen

Woo!

Excellent timing… this will give me something fun to listen to. Makes a long journey from Scotland to Sweden and back so much quicker =)

Demonix
    • Orc

Another nice Session – I listened to it last night while drinking my stash of Olde English Cyder. 😀

I still wonder what Paul was drinking/eating/smoking to make him laff like that!!

Dragonkin
    • Thri-kreen

Very nice session, indeed… gonna listen to it again later, I think.

And it’s good to know I’m not the only one occasionally breaking down in a laughing fit (without the aid of any substance) =)

PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear

Thing is, I didn’t drink or eat anything during the entire session..

… must have been deprivation that brought the attack on… 😯

TheCrimsonScribe
    • Flumph

Honestly, who’d have thought that such a simple piece of furniture could be responsible for so much laughter.

PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear
    TheCrimsonScribe
    • Flumph

Umm, yes I do know what else a stool is, but seriously that shouldn’t be the first definition that comes to mind right?

SteveB
    • Orc

Obviously you don’t game with these people very often 😛 I think that being archaeologists makes them constantly think of the non-furniture version! 😀

TheCrimsonScribe
    • Flumph

That was indeed my theory. So long as you know that they are either archaeologists (or archaeologists in training) some thing just make more sense than the normal alternative.

Anonymous
    • Owlbear

Firstly.. Great recording guys.

I am so jealous, we have started WLD and the bloody ref (my girlie, love her really) went and got a full time teaching job and is now too busy (and tired) to run the darn thing for a while. Therefore I am enjoying vicriously through your own fine Northern interactions.

Secondly, as a veteran partner to a Girlie gamer, I have developed an innate sense to “what rule is making my darling one grumpy” and I feel I may be able to assist Paul in his Linzie “bit grumpy cos too hit din’t improve”.

Faylin am a halfling and as a small munchkin like individual will get a general +1 for being ickle and cute. (+1 to hit and AC for Small creatures).

You are likely too already have worked this out but I am writing this while only 1/2 way through eppie 5 part 1.

Heres to helping out gaming partnerships everywhere 🙂

Solidarity Brother !!!!

JohnnyC

johnnyc
    • Commoner

That should be

Guest wrote:
    Therefore I am enjoying “vicariously” through your own fine Northern interactions.

JohnnyC

Have also spotted that on Faylin sheet you already got the +1 included so you already used your own fine “keep the girlie chipper” abilities 🙂 Kudos to you.

ps. Don’t hate me, I’m from dahn sarth!!!

JohnnyC

What lives in London and tell Linzey that Cockney’s ain’t got no lower IQ than wot you ‘ave (well some may but roleplaying ones don’t 🙂 )

Demonix
    • Orc

Your cheeky for a Halfling!

Lindsay
    • Succubus

Yay! I have a fan!!

Although, i should just state for the record, its actually Hal I’m married to!

Feylin Rocks!

(and will beat on any nasty ugly orc men/nasty wizards/mean priesty men that disagree, and i have a shooty-bow now!!!)

PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear

Indeed!

Feylin is Married to Dungeon Master, and Balazaar is married to Snack Girl.

Balazaar is now rather wary of the shooty-bow…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The forum ‘World’s Largest Dungeon’ is closed to new topics and replies.