Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter World’s Largest Dungeon Session 27 Now Live :D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Hey folks,

Clyde is home and I am happy (although the bill was steep – THANK TO ALL THAT HELPED) so I have released Session 27 to the site.

Session 27 Part 1

Session 27 Part 2

It another good one in my opinion! They are finally getting an idea about where they need to be going 😛

Hal :hal:

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

Hal,

Thanks for posting it, glad Clyde is home.

* * * SPOILERS * * *

* * * SPOILERS * * *

* * * SPOILERS * * *

NOooooooooo!!!!!! I have not finished my second cup of coffee and I am expected to absorb the horrifying shock of player death. Poor little Feylin. I need to put something stronger in my coffee to make it through the day. NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Thank goodness little Feylin is back. The game wouldn’t be the same with out her whimsical curiosity

* * * END SPOILERS * * *

* * * END SPOILERS * * *

* * * END SPOILERS * * *

riddles
    • Succubus

************Lots More Spoilers!!!***********

I was so impressed Lindsay didn’t cry though. After a year of playing, that’s ALOT of emotional investment in a character!

But all sort of ended well… ❓

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

Minor spoilers…

Lindsey and Feylin are both very cool. 8) I am glad they both weathered the storm without much trouble.

Lindsay
    • Succubus

Even i was impressed i didnt cry….had a few tears in my eyes tho…arnt i brave???

😳

Salubrai
    • Succubus

To be fair, the GM might have been… cough…sllliiiighty sympathetic.

hehe

errand
    • Gelatinous Cube

you were very brave darlin.

We are all glad you are back.

riddles
    • Succubus
    Shathis wrote:
    To be fair, the GM might have been… cough…sllliiiighty sympathetic.

hehe

Oh he was, but also fair. I think the rule that 1st raise dead doesn’t loose exp. is a good one, esp. in the WLD.

Incidently, on the subject of party rules, I allow web, but actually enforce the needs to be by a wall rule (I’m assuming that a dungeon built for demons is going to have HIGH ceilings). At the moment my party who are wondering round C still, have used it about 3-4 times. Most of the time they’re fighting in the bigger rooms where it’s not that useful…

Don’t allow summoning at all though. And allow Eschew Materials to swop in equivalent materials of a similar cost for spell components.

What other house rules are people running?

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

I don’t want to steal Cob’s thunder, but he’s got a number of house rules detailed on his web site http://www.worldofskell.com

Salubrai
    • Succubus

Concerning the Japanese joke on session 27. I thought it was funny as anything. Np, Paul. 🙂

Actually, you do realise that japanese people are not offended by the idea that they have smaller hands and are generally shorter for the most part. Like any person, the rationalisation is that non-Japanese can’t use Japanese technology because it’s too small and requires manual dexterity, which the big clumsy gorilla fingers of non-japanese can’t handle. 😛

Hee hee… seems anyone can use a stereotype to work for them.

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

Clocking in at 6’4″ and 260 lbs I am happy to be a Gorilla. 😀 (Ok so I need to loose 50-60 lbs to be at my ideal body weight), but for now I am gorilla.

ME SMASH!!!!

👿

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

Besides, the Japanese economy is in better shape than ours will be as soon as someone realizes we are running on pure debt. $180,000 of national debt for every american, and 1trillion total credit card debt. We’re screwed. Bye bye world.

EegahInc
    • Gelatinous Cube

OBSCURE SPOILER:

Linkman: “Yes. The Mouse Problem. This week ‘The World Around Us’ looks at the growing social phenomenon of Mice and Men. What makes a man want to be a mouse.”

Man (very slowly and painfully) “Well it’s not a question of wanting to be a mouse… it just sort of happens to you. All of a sudden you realize… that’s what you want to be.”

Interviewer: “And when did you first notice these… shall we say… tendencies?”

Man: “Well… I was about seventeen and some mates and me went to a party, and, er… we had quite a lot to drink… and then some of the fellows there … started handing … cheese around … and well just out of curiosity I tried a bit … and well that was that.”

Interviewer: “And what else did these fellows do?”

Man: “Well some of them started dressing up as mice a bit … and then when they’d got the costumes on they started … squeaking.”

OH, THE SHAME!

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

***spoilers***

Hal, you are the coolest DM ever. I’ve never understood why you LOSE experience for coming back from the dead. Cmon. Like paul and hal pointed out, it is an incredible experience, how the hell do you lose for that? I understand that they have to balance the game, but it still doesn’t make much sense.

And the mouse is awesome.

Salubrai
    • Succubus
    mchvlichldprdgy wrote:
    Besides, the Japanese economy is in better shape than ours will be as soon as someone realizes we are running on pure debt. $180,000 of national debt for every american, and 1trillion total credit card debt. We’re screwed. Bye bye world.

The US owes most of its debt to itself, and even so – countries no longer die due to debt. Who would enforce it? 😛

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 67 total)
  • The forum ‘World’s Largest Dungeon’ is closed to new topics and replies.