Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter World’s Largest Dungeon Session 17 Is Up!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Session 17 is up and running folks!

Hopefully now that the panic of the Nationals are over we will be falling back into a more regualr routine with the World’s Largest Dungeon 😀

Hope you like this one! I am quite getting into Ratul, although he is not as cool as Boyikt. 😛

Hal :hal:

tomlib
    • Orc

Hoorah!

I’ve got them downloaded and I’ll be listening shortly. I’m just finishing up listening to the Arunia sessions from Cob37 and putting the final touches on my own session from Saturday Night.

Tom-o

Edit: I finished listening yesterday evening. You were all a little rambunctious weren’t you? It’s good that the group has finally reached a plot! Although the descent of Feylin into evil is its own entertainment. “I’ll stab you in the eye!”

Cob37
    • Gelatinous Cube
    Hal wrote:
    Hope you like this one! I am quite getting into Ratul, although he is not as cool as Boyikt. 😛

I nominate Balazar as this site’s official scapegoat. If the site goes down, it’s Balazar’s fault. If Someone starts a flamewar, it’s Balazar’s fault. If someone’s girlfriend or wife misses old Aunt Flo, it’s Balazar’s fault!

Anonymous
    • Owlbear

Session 17 is hilarious. I don’t think I’ve laughed at any of the sessions yet, but I’m in stitches. God damn Gerout.

M

Anonymous
    • Owlbear
    Cob37 wrote:
    Hal wrote:

I nominate Balazar as this site’s official scapegoat. If the site goes down, it’s Balazar’s fault. If Someone starts a flamewar, it’s Balazar’s fault. If someone’s girlfriend or wife misses old Aunt Flo, it’s Balazar’s fault!

Alas, ’tis true, Balazaar is at the centre of everything! It’s a tough job being so important y’know! 😀

… roast Ratul… has a certain ring to it… 🙂

B.

Cob37
    • Gelatinous Cube
    sad_genius wrote:
    Session 17 is hilarious. I don’t think I’ve laughed at any of the sessions yet, but I’m in stitches. God damn Gerout.

M

Yes, it was hilarious, it’s really a nice change from what I run over here in my game, I lose focus if there is too much OOC talk and stuff but to hear you guys going and jib jabbing, it’s really great! Fin was on fire!

Fin
    • Thri-kreen

God I’m going to have to listen to session 17.

It’s been quite a while since we recorded it so I have no idea what I did that was so funny.

Fin

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Fin? Were you funny? It’s so rare I am sure I would have remembered 😛

Tee Hee!

Nyarlathotep
    • Commoner

I haven’t quite gotten to session 17 yet (about to start listening to 16 tonight) but I’m curious to know how many sessions you have played so far? Does 17 bring it up to date or are there a couple of more in the can that need to be processed and pointed (er… posted) yet?

I’m looking forward to to seeing (well hearing) how Region B goes as I’ve got a mega session planned this weekend for my group and am always looking for ideas to steal… errr… borrow for my group.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘World’s Largest Dungeon’ is closed to new topics and replies.