Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter Suggestions RPGMP3 Merchandise?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    The_Nalic
    • Orc

I want to buy the t-shirt 😉

You even have art for the WLD characters i believe!

MelkiorWhiteblade
    • Owlbear

I started another post, but it is echoing this one, so I’ll join this thread.

Wasn’t there a cafepress store with rpgmp3 merchandise?

EDIT: for grammer

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Yeah – there was a Cafe Press shop at one time but I think we only sold like 4 things 🙂

I will take it under advisement and see if I can look into getting a limited run of T-shirts made up. Cafe Press can be pretty pricey for stuff – though apparently they quality is decent.

Perhaps I can persuade Lindsay to dust off her embroidery arm 🙂

Hal :hal:

Keener
    • Drider
    Hal wrote:
    Perhaps I can persuade Lindsay to dust off her embroidery arm 🙂

Is that what she is calling it these days hey, they used to call it a back massager but hey what ever gets you through the day. 😈

Isis
    • Succubus

There needs to be a T-shirt with Lindsay’s priceless quote of “We’re role-playing here, shut up!”

🙂

Keener
    • Drider
    Isis wrote:
    There needs to be a T-shirt with Lindsay’s priceless quote of “Shout up, we’re role-playing, dammit!”

🙂

one of the best quotes indeed. 😀

arvis
    • Bullywug
    Jodast
    • Thri-kreen

Speaking of such things….whatever happened to the idea of the WLD DVD? I was really looking forward to that… 🙁

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Yeah – I looked into getting those made up and they were going to be a might expensive unless I knocked them out myself and then I managed to get myself moved over here and things kind of slipped to the back burner.

If there is an interest I will look into it again 🙂

BigJackBrass
    • Drider
    Hal wrote:
    …things kind of slipped to the back burner.

As long as it’s a DVD burner you’ll be fine 😉

The_Nalic
    • Orc

My folks do have a proffessional “t-shirt transfer ironing on device” they use to make shirts for mym mum’s cubs but i think they would object if i nicked it then posted it out to texas. I’m sure theres something similar avaiable on ebay, you’d just have to find someone to make a big bunch of transfers for you. And then set up a franchise opperation in the UK.

PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear
    Hal wrote:
    Yeah – I looked into getting those made up and they were going to be a might expensive unless I knocked them out myself and then I managed to get myself moved over here and things kind of slipped to the back burner.

If there is an interest I will look into it again 🙂

I’d listen to one of those.

Jodast
    • Thri-kreen

Assuming that you ever find time between being a student, running a website, being a husbad and having a normal life, if it ever gets made, consider me an automatic ‘yes’ 😀

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

On the merchendise front I am talking to GeekLabel to see what they can offer. May be a week or so but then we might see some nice T-shirts and bags and stuff that might give the site a bit of extra cash!

On the DVD front – I will look into picking up that project as and when! I did start to collate a folder of all the files for the WLD as well as running higher quality versions of the earlier files off from the raw ones. I did a good amount of quality editing as well. Not sure how far I managed to get through things but I can pick it up again and see where we end up 🙂

swj719
    • Succubus
    Hal wrote:
    On the merchendise front I am talking to GeekLabel to see what they can offer. May be a week or so but then we might see some nice T-shirts and bags and stuff that might give the site a bit of extra cash!

On the DVD front – I will look into picking up that project as and when! I did start to collate a folder of all the files for the WLD as well as running higher quality versions of the earlier files off from the raw ones. I did a good amount of quality editing as well. Not sure how far I managed to get through things but I can pick it up again and see where we end up 🙂

Hal, if you’re looking to do t-shirts, we should talk…

I can beat Geeklabel’s prices, I can damn near promise you…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The forum ‘Suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.