Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter The Files RPGMP3 Game Audio Direct Download Links (non-WLD)

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Salubrai
    • Succubus

Update:

The Temple of Elemental Evil: Episodes 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 (October 14, 2006)

Fox
    • Thri-kreen

This is probably more a question for Hal or White Knight really.

I’ve finally managed to listen to the 6 minute WLD “review” (as opposed to the recorded sessions). Are there any plans to have a similar review of Ptolus? I’d be curious what your thoughts are on it, not to mention what the other players have to say regarding the world, or the adventure, etc.

Are there any plans to do a similar review for the Accordlands as a kind of post-mortem wrap-up after the adventure is concluded?

WhiteKnight
    • Gelatinous Cube

Wow! Just doing a bit of necromancy and found a question for me! 😀

Not sure about Ptolus, but I guess I could see some kind of post-mortem for Accordlands once my loyal players finally hang up their adventuring bootees.

Hopefully though there are no immediate plans for the game to end, though I am getting itchy to run one or two other things for the listeners pleasure, so we’ll have to see what happens. . . 😉

Fox
    • Thri-kreen
    WhiteKnight wrote:
    Wow! Just doing a bit of necromancy and found a question for me! 😀

Not sure about Ptolus, but I guess I could see some kind of post-mortem for Accordlands once my loyal players finally hang up their adventuring bootees.

Hopefully though there are no immediate plans for the game to end, though I am getting itchy to run one or two other things for the listeners pleasure, so we’ll have to see what happens. . . 😉

Well yeah. I was just curious about it. I suppose the review would mostly be done by you since your the DM and you’ve had the most experience with the Accordlands campaign setting book. I don’t know how much feedback the party would have, especially when it comes to the campaign setting or the adventure or plot. Though it’d be amusing to hear what they have to say from their perspective.

I’m not eager to see the Accordlands sessions end. But I am curious to ask what your interested in running after this campaign concludes. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The forum ‘The Files’ is closed to new topics and replies.