Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter The Files RPGMP3 Desktop Wallpapers

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Finally, here’s some more Rolemaster for the plethora (20 votes at the latest tally) of Critical E-fans out there: this time, it’s Eyelash Chickenleg and her deadly Adder Staff! Kudos for carrying a magical item named after a mathematical operation – personally, I own a pair of Boots of Long Division that have stood me in good stead in many a battle.

When_Pixie_Fairies_Bite_Back_by_mokkurkalfe.jpg

Daniel
    • Succubus

Very, very nice I love the expression on her face and the twigs sticking out of her hair 😀

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Cheers, mate! 🙂

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Nice one 🙂

It’s actually a Lord Druid Staff but Adder Staff is pretty much what it does 😀

It could also be called a Hitty Staff or a Throwy Staff or a Blasty Staff. It is really pretty good 🙂

Love the lightning 😛 Top notch 😀

Hal :hal:

Keener
    • Drider

Or based on the last episode it could be called the god stick. 😀

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

This time, the wallpaper isn’t even related to RPGMp3.com, but the sister site Yog-Sothoth.com. In fact, this is the second wallpaper in this thread that I’ve used as a birthday present – see if you can guess the other :D. As many of you have most certainly already guessed, the gentleman depicted in the wallpaper is an avatar of Nyarlathotep, while the nutter in the wheelchair is Paul of Cthulhu. 😉

Celebrity_Deathmatch_Wallpaper_by_mokkurkalfe.jpg

I’ve noticed that a pattern is starting to form – out of the seven wallpapers now available in this thread, four has one of Lindsay’s characters in them. Plus, I’ve got a bunch more waiting in the pipeline in varying stages of completion, at least four of which (rough tally) are equally Lindsay-centric. It’s not a problem as such, since we all love Lindsay cuddle.gif, but I think it may be symptomatic of something… Hmm. paranoid.gif

Daniel
    • Succubus

Why is it typing into google ‘obsession meme’ provides more naked women than normally seen on a paysite?

obsession.jpg

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

I’m sure I have no idea what you’re talking about, Illiani. 😀

woojitsu wrote:
    I love that Gerout is carrying an axe in a quiver! 😀

I have recently had opportunity to see a real live golf bag. Faced with this evidence, I have to agree with woojitsu: Gerout is wearing a quiver in that wallpaper image, and not a golf bag, as I have erroneously stated. Golf bags are worn in a one-shoulder strap fashion, and not in the cross-chest fashion of a quiver, shown on Gerout. May I offer my humblest apologies. 😳

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

As I’m sure most of you already know, the indomitable Finlay Patterson recently had occasion to celebrate the anniversary of his own spawning so many years ago in the deep caves beneath the Misty Mountain. Seeing as how I always arrive fashionably late whether or not I’m invited, I thought this would be a fine opportunity for me to express my gratitude for all the hard work (yeah, right ;)) he has put in, both here and at Yog-Sothoth.com, for the benefit of gameless geeks such as myself.

Happy_birthday_tarkie_by_ScreamingGerbil.gifCheers, mr. Half-Orc Midget! Here’s to another year of hacking, slashing and inappropriate remarks. _revel__by_Unmentionables.gif

Gerout_Wallpaper_by_mokkurkalfe.jpg

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • The forum ‘The Files’ is closed to new topics and replies.