Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter Suggestions RPGMP3.com meet

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #582044
    swj719
    • Posts : 2534
    • Succubus
    The_Nalic wrote:
    yes.. i heckled hals grooms speach at his wedding by accident… some habbits are really hard to get out of and heckling hal is the hardest i recon 😀

    Priceless…

    Is there a video recording of this heckling? 🙂

    #582045
    The_Nalic
    • Posts : 196
    • Orc

    pooosssibly but not owned by me i think probably they may have payed a lot of money to ex-CIA agents to edit me out if there was one anyway!

    #582046
    Lindsay
    • Posts : 2669
    • Succubus

    I dont remember a hecklling, it must have been a very quiet one…and no, we didnt have a wedding video… :gtfo:

    #582047
    swj719
    • Posts : 2534
    • Succubus
    Lindsay wrote:
    I dont remember a hecklling, it must have been a very quiet one…and no, we didnt have a wedding video… :gtfo:

    Just pictures that will rape your soul…

    *shudders*

    #582048
    BigJackBrass
    • Posts : 4638
    • Drider
    Lindsay wrote:
    I don’t remember a heckling, it must have been a very quiet one…

    I love the notion of a quiet heckler, sitting at the back nervously muttering comments 😀

    #582049
    swj719
    • Posts : 2534
    • Succubus
    BigJackBrass wrote:
    Lindsay wrote:
    I don’t remember a heckling, it must have been a very quiet one…

    I love the notion of a quiet heckler, sitting at the back nervously muttering comments 😀

    I will admit to doing that now and then… muttered comments in class about the professor said to a freind next to me…

    It’s pretty common amongst my group of friends at the movies, too…

    #582050
    SnackGirl
    • Posts : 390
    • Thri-kreen

    It was quiet because he wasn’t on the naughty table. Claire threw butter at Richard, I huzzah-ed and then someone (not me!!!) started chucking jelly beans…

    Note to self – never go to cinema with SWJ in case I smack him for talking 😀

    #582051
    Thing
    Admin
    • Posts : 4512
    • Drider
    The_Nalic wrote:
    yes.. i heckled hals grooms speach at his wedding by accident… some habbits are really hard to get out of and heckling hal is the hardest i recon 😀

    I’ve head of some strange fetishes in my time, but if thats what does for ya…

    #582052
    Keener
    • Posts : 4977
    • Drider
    SnackGirl wrote:
    It was quiet because he wasn’t on the naughty table. Claire threw butter at Richard, I huzzah-ed and then someone (not me!!!) started chucking jelly beans…

    Note to self – never go to cinema with SWJ in case I smack him for talking 😀

    Now by Richard are you refering to Hal because if that is the case Claire is much naughtier then I expected. 😯 😀

    #582053
    swj719
    • Posts : 2534
    • Succubus
    SnackGirl wrote:
    Note to self – never go to cinema with SWJ in case I smack him for talking 😀

    Usually it’s only if it’s crappy (Golden Compass was the last to get such treatment), and done in the same vein as MST3K..

    And promise? 😛

    #582054
    Lindsay
    • Posts : 2669
    • Succubus
    SnackGirl wrote:
    It was quiet because he wasn’t on the naughty table. Claire threw butter at Richard, I huzzah-ed and then someone (not me!!!) started chucking jelly beans…

    Note to self – never go to cinema with SWJ in case I smack him for talking 😀

    I remember that table *glares disapprovingly*..someone threw a jelly bean into my sisters custard, and it spilt on me…lucky i was a chilled out bride..

    #582055
    Lindsay
    • Posts : 2669
    • Succubus
    Keener wrote:
    SnackGirl wrote:
    It was quiet because he wasn’t on the naughty table. Claire threw butter at Richard, I huzzah-ed and then someone (not me!!!) started chucking jelly beans…

    Note to self – never go to cinema with SWJ in case I smack him for talking 😀

    Now by Richard are you refering to Hal because if that is the case Claire is much naughtier then I expected. 😯 😀

    No, actual Richard, of the tall and evil variety..the richard who played in WLD

    #582056
    swj719
    • Posts : 2534
    • Succubus
    Keener wrote:
    SnackGirl wrote:
    It was quiet because he wasn’t on the naughty table. Claire threw butter at Richard, I huzzah-ed and then someone (not me!!!) started chucking jelly beans…

    Note to self – never go to cinema with SWJ in case I smack him for talking 😀

    Now by Richard are you refering to Hal because if that is the case Claire is much naughtier then I expected. 😯 😀

    You must not listen to the CoC games at YSDC… 🙂

    #582057
    WhiteKnight
    • Posts : 878
    • Gelatinous Cube
    Lindsay wrote:
    SnackGirl wrote:
    It was quiet because he wasn’t on the naughty table. Claire threw butter at Richard, I huzzah-ed and then someone (not me!!!) started chucking jelly beans…

    Note to self – never go to cinema with SWJ in case I smack him for talking 😀

    I remember that table *glares disapprovingly*..someone threw a jelly bean into my sisters custard, and it spilt on me…lucky i was a chilled out bride..

    I blame whoever did the seating plan, and whoevers idea it was to bribe “the naughty table” with extra wine. . . 😆

    #582058
    swj719
    • Posts : 2534
    • Succubus
    WhiteKnight wrote:
    Lindsay wrote:
    SnackGirl wrote:
    It was quiet because he wasn’t on the naughty table. Claire threw butter at Richard, I huzzah-ed and then someone (not me!!!) started chucking jelly beans…

    Note to self – never go to cinema with SWJ in case I smack him for talking 😀

    I remember that table *glares disapprovingly*..someone threw a jelly bean into my sisters custard, and it spilt on me…lucky i was a chilled out bride..

    I blame whoever did the seating plan, and whoevers idea it was to bribe “the naughty table” with extra wine. . . 😆

    I have to say, you would think you’d have seen it coming… 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • The forum ‘Suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.