Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter Suggestions RPGMP3.com meet

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    DeTheGreat
    • Orc

I’ve been helping some of my fraternity mates plan a regional conference during the christmas break, and I can’t help but wonder if there’s ever been an rpgmp3.com meet? It would be pretty awesome if we could get everyone togeather to meet, hang out, and do some dice rolling. Any thoughts or ideas?

Dragonkin
    • Thri-kreen

I think the main problem starting off would be to decide what continent to use… =)

Isis
    • Succubus

Small island in the mid-Atlantic? :cthulhu:

Keener
    • Drider
    Isis wrote:

Newfoundland?? 😀

Madmoose
    • Flumph

We should meet somewhere in the middle say …. AUSTRALIA 😆

Balgin
    • Succubus
    Isis wrote:

Iceland?!

WhiteKnight
    • Gelatinous Cube

I can’t believe there is all this debat going on.

There is only one place it could possibly be hosted. The cradle of RPGMP3.COM, the meet has to be in Bradford.

You can take in local high-spots such as Omars curry house, the shop at the garage across the road from Hal & Lindsays old place, the university RPG society.

You can stand outside the old house and listen live to the sounds which used to filter in through the skylight in the attic. Gaze in wonder at the building where Hal used to work the shifts which frequently kept him from the gaming table.

Bradford IS the only logical choice, you must come here. . . :whip:

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider
    WhiteKnight wrote:

You had me at Curry young man.

Lindsay
    • Succubus

Some other horrid people are living in my lovely house…i miss my house… 🙁

Salubrai
    • Succubus
    WhiteKnight wrote:

There is only one place it could possibly be hosted. The cradle of RPGMP3.COM, the meet has to be in Bradford.

After all, just think about the lovely weathe… ummm… anyway, come to Bradford!

Keener
    • Drider
    WhiteKnight wrote:

You can take in local high-spots such as Omars curry house, the shop at the garage across the road from Hal & Lindsays old place, the university RPG society.

You can stand outside the old house and listen live to the sounds which used to filter in through the skylight in the attic. Gaze in wonder at the building where Hal used to work the shifts which frequently kept him from the gaming table.

You sound like the tour guide that will work the RPGMP3.com tour in the future. I can see it now lines of American tourist with ridiculous shirts, shorts, sandals and socks pulled up way to high, lining up to see were the recording of the death of Gerout or the death of Bastion or Morwin sending out magic muscles. 😀 It will be a new Disney land except without the soul crushing in human stupidity.

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider
    Keener wrote:
    It will be a new Disney land except without the soul crushing in human stupidity.

Oh come now, I am sure there will be Chavs.

WerewolfPaladin
    • Thri-kreen

My wife and I actually plan to come to that side of the pond one of these days and we will definitely be swinging through Bradford. It may be another year or two though, at least until the little one is old enough to leave with the grandparents for a while. 🙂

Salubrai
    • Succubus
    WerewolfPaladin wrote:
    My wife and I actually plan to come to that side of the pond one of these days and we will definitely be swinging through Bradford.

You swing? Does Bradford HAVE the necessary clubs for that activity?

On the subject of curry: I could murder a curry right about now.

WerewolfPaladin
    • Thri-kreen
    Shathis wrote:
    You swing? Does Bradford HAVE the necessary clubs for that activity?

Actually, no we don’t, but thanks for asking. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
  • The forum ‘Suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.