Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter RPG Light Entertainment Division RPGLED Pathfinder Session 07

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Pathfinder…. Yay!

RPGLED Pathfinder Session 07

Filesize: 105MB

Wolfsnap wrote:
    Zarunal is on the mend, and the the party decide to finish up the survey. In the process, they meet some of the locals and get involved in a fight with an Ogre. It goes about as well as can be expected.

Follow along at http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/paths-of-gaeda

Community Podcast Updated!

Hal :hal:

Lesconrads
    • Commoner

What happened to the good spirited, good audio quality roleplaying that I loved on the site :(… every podcast I listen to has either the GM being rude all the time (the whole tropis crew), the players are constantly moaning (this is a fine example) or the audio is utter shite.

I enjoy the content of the sessions, but the behavior is just… hrmpf. Only the Whatrson Hall people seem to have kept the spirit.

I felt that I needed to post my feelings about that here, because it’s what finally ticked me off to the max 🙁

undecided44
    • Bullywug
    Lesconrads wrote:
    What happened to the good spirited, good audio quality roleplaying that I loved on the site :(…

I started typing out a long reply to your post, then decided that it should be a PM, then gave up and came back to a post. I don’t want to sound uppity since I have no standing on these forums, and nobody asked me to share my opinion, so I’ll shelve my opinion, and quite my prevaricating: to each their own.

And now, some smilies: 😡 😕 🙄 ➡

Thanks Hal, and all the contributors. You all have an audience.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘RPG Light Entertainment Division’ is closed to new topics and replies.