Forums Gaming Chat Roleplaying RPG Superstar

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Thing
    Admin
    • Drider

RPGSuperstar2014_360.jpeg

It looks like Paizo’s RPG Superstar competition is upon us again.  Do we have anybody on the site thinking about entering this year?

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

Create your own wonderous item?

Sounds good 🙂

LightPagoda
    • Gelatinous Cube

I may have to give that a look this year.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

@[member=”Lockhart”] tried his hand at this, a couple of years ago. Maybe he’ll want to have another go?

Ah yes, I did see that on their blog. I’ll have to toss my hat into the ring, though IMO, the first round is particularly difficult. With the glut of magic items out there, its tricky to come up with something new and awesome that hasnt been done somewhere in some book.

If by some chance I make it through, i hope I can count on some votes from rpgmp3.

RPG Superstar: yeah, as expected, did not get in. However you learn quite a bit from even first round entry. I’ve decided that I’m going to challenge myself to make one wondrous item a week for this year, then when the contest comes up next year, polish up my favourite and submit it. Then, assuming I feel they’re good enough, possibly polish up the rest and create a .pdf file to try and sell on places like paizo and drivethru RPG, see how that works.

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

In fact I was thinking I might toss in a wondrous item. I’m trying to find some notes I had on them, I’m thinking that they were on the other laptop though which was…somewhat damaged last I checked.

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider

In fact I was thinking I might toss in a wondrous item. I’m trying to find some notes I had on them, I’m thinking that they were on the other laptop though which was…somewhat damaged last I checked.

Just whip one up for a spontaneous divine caster.  There doesn’t seem to be a lot of competition for that in the core books 😉

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Might have to see if I can think something up this year as well 🙂

Hal :hal:

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Just whip one up for a spontaneous divine caster.  There doesn’t seem to be a lot of competition for that in the core books 😉

Runestone of Power? It’s wafer-thin!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Roleplaying’ is closed to new topics and replies.