Forums Archive RPGMP3 RPG Collaboration Game Design Links Rolemaster Digital Character Sheet

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    DrDread
    • Commoner

I made a web app to store Rolemaster characters, kind of an electronic character sheet. It has all the skills in it from RMC2 and the game mechanics can be adjusted for different rules. You can also just type in anything you like as far as skills and costs if you like.

I would love some feedback on it as I’m a big Rolemaster Fan. Please give it a try:

http://roleplayingdb.internethill.com/

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider

Server error on create account

serverError wrote:

Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: BC30455: Argument not specified for parameter ‘intLoginID’ of ‘Public Sub SetUserLoggedIN(strLogin As String, intLoginID As String, intUserLevel As String)’.

Source Error:

Line 64:

Line 65: Sub sOnClickLogout()

Line 66: incRPDB.SetUserLoggedIN(“”)

Line 67: Response.Cookies(“LOGIN”).Expires = Date.Now.AddDays(-1)

Line 68: Response.Redirect(“~/default.aspx”, True)

Source File: D:WebDataRolemasterDBlogin.aspx.vb Line: 66

DrDread
    • Commoner

Thanks Thing. Problem corrected. Should be able to make an account now. CHanging alot of things after launch and something got snagged

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider
    DrDread wrote:
    Thanks Thing. Problem corrected. Should be able to make an account now. CHanging alot of things after launch and something got snagged

Oh, I know well the pain of small changes in ASP

riddles
    • Succubus

Just having a play with this now.

1st impressions – looks good! 🙂

Could do with knowing what the primary stats for each class

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Game Design Links’ is closed to new topics and replies.