Forums Archive Roleplaying Chatter General RPG Stuff Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

This is on my list. So much D&D to listen to. So little time. I’ll get to it! 🙂

tomlib
    • Orc

The latest session of our assault on the RttToEE is up at my site.

http://www.andyliss.us

We had a small group again today and various distractions so I didn’t think it was the best session but not too awful. The group finished off the Earth Temple area and had an intense fight with a Xorn.

They then headed back the other way but were pretty short handed at that point and fled some tough monsters. Hopefully next week we will take them on and it will be quite exciting!

Have a great last few hours of the weekend!

Tom

tomlib
    • Orc

The newest session of RttToEE is posted on my web site and available for download.

http://www.andyliss.us and Gaming and then RttToEE.

We had the full group this week with seven players so it is back to confusion! Everyone is now 6th level giving the fighters a second attack and this tends to lengthen combat. The session was mostly combat or strategy before combat as the group attacked an Ettin and its pet Rust Monster and later a Juvenile Green Dragon.

There was a bit of testiness on my part during an Ochre Jelly attack that I could have handled better. The final battle went well and there was a rather amusing little combat right at the end.

Have a great day!

Tom

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

Hey TomLib,

I’ve downloaded and fired up the first session of RTOEE. Bring it on!

Enoa4

tomlib
    • Orc

Hey, glad to hear someone is giving us a try. I’m going to attempt to have more Role Playing in future sessions rather than the combat orientated Dungeon Crawl it has become.

It took a while to load up last Saturday’s session because my web tool was giving me some problems. But it is loaded now and we are playing again on Saturday.

http://www.andyliss.us and then Gaming and then RttToEE for each of the now ten sessions broken into two parts each.

Tom

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

I’m about 50 min into it. It’s interesting to see the similarities and differences between the WLD group, World of Skell and now your group. It sounds like your players are having a blast, and I’m enjoying the humor a great deal. Can’t wait to keep listening.

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

Hahahahahahahaha. This is as funny as WLD, and I think they’re hilarious. BRILLIANT!!!

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

I finished the first session and was very entertainined. I’m familiar with the original TOEE and am enjoying this a great deal. This group sounds very similar to the games I used to run. Well done, and thanks for taking the time to make the audio available.

Salubrai
    • Succubus

Yes, I must admit it is nice to have another group to listen to as well as RPGMP3. What I especially appreciate is the fact that they seem to be there to have fun more than trying to be “serious roleplayers”, because those are the most fun to hear!

tomlib
    • Orc

Hey, thanks for all the nice comments everyone! I really appreciate it and will pass it along to the group.

It took me all week to get my act together but I’ve got the latest session of RttToEE posted on my web site. We play again tomorrow so you might get a double dose!

In this session there is … CHARACTER DEATH! Stay tuned for all the excitement.

http://www.andyliss.us then Gaming, then RttToEE or any of the other things you might find interesting.

Tom

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

Hey Tom,

Great stuff. I just finished the second session. I am very happy to have found rpgmp3.com. I don’t have too many opportunities to game, due to time, etc… but it’s nice to know there are folks out there enjoying it and places like ‘Hommlet’ live on.

On to part III.

ENoa4

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

YES! More audio. need my fix. mwahahaha

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

I just finished parts 5/6 which comprise session 3. It looks like we’re all done at the moathouse and off to Nulb. And off to EVIL!

Cob37
    • Gelatinous Cube

Yeah, evil sucks! 😈

Salubrai
    • Succubus

Consider posting in MP3Pro. It will increase the overall quality without increasing the size, or becoming unplayable on any player.

Or use WMA. 🙂 It’s convertable by almost every audio software out there.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • The forum ‘General RPG Stuff’ is closed to new topics and replies.