Tagged: Fantasy Flight
September 25, 2013 at 10:57 pm #559183RPGMP3 Newsbot
- Posts : 1658
Host a Preview of Eldritch Horror Ahead of its Worldwide Release
Attention all retailers! As the release of Eldritch Horror approaches, enthusiasm among the player community is rapidly heating up. Want to be part of the excitement while giving your local community an early chance to save the world? Sign up to host an Eldritch Horror preview event in your store November 15th – 17th!
Fantasy Flight Games is express-shipping a limited number of advance copies, to make them available to interested retailers across North America as part of an Eldritch Horror Preview Kit (international retailers should check our list of participating distributors; check back often as this list may grow). With this kit, you can make your store a sought-after hub of information on Eldritch Horror, as eager investigators flock through your doors to demo the game and check out its components!
What’s in the Retailer-Exclusive North American Eldritch Horror Preview Kit?
- One complete copy of Eldritch Horror. Use it to run demos so players can get a feel for the world-spanning fight against evil that is Eldritch Horror!
- One 19½ x 13½ inch poster and one 8½ x 11 inch window cling. Generate excitement for Eldritch Horror’s upcoming release by displaying this eye-catching signage in your store. These promotional materials bring attention Eldritch Horror, so they remain useful long after your event is over.
- Fifty Eldritch Horror postcards. Mail these convenient promotional tools to your best customers or stuff them into bags at your Eldritch Horror preview event.
- A pre-order signup sheet. Place this handy flyer on your countertop or near your Eldritch Horror demo area, and empower players to declare their pre-orders for Eldritch Horror!
- American retailers should fill out our quick online application by October 11. But hurry…we have a limited number of kits available. Then, shortly after the October 11 deadline, we’ll announce the full list of participating retailers here on our website. Finally, we’ll send the kits out for your Eldritch Horror preview event, November 15-17th! You’ll have a few days in advance to go over the rules and prepare your demos.
- Canadian retailers should contact Lion Rampant Imports, who will provide instructions on how to receive the North American Preview Kit.
- Other International retailers should contact their country’s participating distributor. Note that Preview Kits outside North America may contain different materials.
- Players can even get involved! Tell your local retailer about this opportunity and encourage them to participate. You could even volunteer to run a demo.
Eldritch Horror is coming, and you have a chance to be among the first to play it. Get involved at your local retailer, and prepare for a global battle against evil!
- The forum ‘Industry News’ is closed to new topics and replies.