Tagged: Fantasy Flight
September 10, 2013 at 3:23 pm #559079RPGMP3 Newsbot
- Posts : 1658
Build Your Local A Game of Thrones: The Card Game Community
“Free folk don’t follow names, or little cloth animals sewn on a tunic,” the King-Beyond-the-Wall had told him. “They won’t dance for coins, they don’t care how you style yourself or what that chain of office means or who your grandsire was. They follow strength. They follow the man.”
–George R.R. Martin, A Dance with Dragons
Retailers: Become a hub of excitement and activity for A Game of Thrones: The Card Game and support your local players, with our new Season Three 2013 Game Night Kit, now available for pre-order through our B2B store or your distributor!
Want to learn more about Game Night Kits? Click the applicable link below:
The Season Three 2013 Game Night Kits for A Game of Thrones: The Card Game revisit the world of Westeros in an entirely new light. Each kit contains alternate art editions of two of the game’s cards: The Power of Blood and Ser Davos Seaworth. An exclusive playmat is included as a bonus prize for the top competitor. With the materials and the instructional pamphlet included in this Game Night Kit, you can run tournaments or even leagues, cultivating a passionate and dedicated player community around your store.
Please note: The alternative art cards in this kit are produced through FFG’s Print on Demand process, and as such, they may appear slightly different in color and texture from the game’s other cards. To be tournament legal, these cards must be sleeved with opaque or art sleeves.
What’s in the Season Three 2013 A Game of Thrones Game Night Kit?
Each Season Three 2013 A Game of Thrones Game Night Kit comes with materials built to support your local players through their battles, intrigues, and bids for power:
- One playmat depicting the fearsome Dothraki horselord, Khal Drogo
- Two copies of the full-bleed, alternative art version of The Power of Blood, one of which can be used as a prize for a tournament organizer/judge
- Seventeen copies of the full-bleed, alternative art version of Ser Davos Seaworth, one of which can be used as a prize for a tournament organizer/judge
- A promotional poster showing Khal Drogo
- An informative pamphlet with information for running your Game Night
Are You a Player?
You can do your part by telling your favorite local game store about our A Game of Thrones: The Card Game Game Night Kits! If you’re really interested, here are some other ways you can promote A Game of Thrones: The Card Game Game Nights:
- Encourage your friends to join you and play at your favorite local game store
- Ask your favorite local game store if you can post a sign-up sheet
- Offer to run a demo day
- Volunteer your services as event organizer
The alternative art cards of The Power of Blood and Ser Davos Seaworth are exclusive to the Season Three 2013 A Game of Thrones Game Night Kits. They will be available for a limited period of time only, so be sure to talk with your local retailer about hosting Game Nights for A Game of Thrones: The Card Game!
- The forum ‘Industry News’ is closed to new topics and replies.