Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter WLD FAQ and Errata Region B: FAQ

Tagged: ,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nyarlathotep
    • Commoner

I’ll start posting questions that I’ve seen asked on this board and others here. Answers in italics are “official” responses from designers or AEG, otherwise I’ve just posted my best guesstimate.

Q: How do the goblins of the Holy Goblin Empire (B69 – B88) travel to their shrine (B133-136)?

A (Nyarlathotep): Yes it is baffling! There is only 1 direct path through Region B to the Shrine and it passes through B111, an area that any goblin pilgrims are incredibly unlikely to survive. As near as I can tell*, the goblin’s path to their shrine goes through the Maze (B92), into the heathen goblin camp (B94 -> B97 -> B98 -> B104) then into Region C, north past C22 & C23, west through the ruined hallway and back into B109, then north into B120 and finally east to B134. Or you could add a hallway connecting the hallway south of B37 to the hallways west of B120.

* the path only passes through at least 3 secret doors that goblins would be unlikely to detect, seems unlikely but I guess this is how they do it.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘WLD FAQ and Errata’ is closed to new topics and replies.