Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Balgin
    • Succubus

Danny, if you’re wanting to get back into painting how about you pay me for those miniatures I ordered for you (and have kept ever since because you never claimed them).

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

There were some issues with lighting and getting my iphone to focus for the pics, but I think you get the idea.

Hmm, iPhone, you say?

Courtesy of George Takei:

1653434_864883153541139_1371130129_n.jpg

Daniel
    • Succubus

Danny, if you’re wanting to get back into painting how about you pay me for those miniatures I ordered for you (and have kept ever since because you never claimed them).

Sorry, @[member=”Balgin”], I literally only just saw your post.  Chuck me a PM, including postage and a fiver, as a small apology.  I’ll get the funds transferred next week.

I had honestly completely forgotten about this. 

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Balgin the Dwarf: “Harrumph! Ye finicky frilly frolicker, have ye forgotten the debt of monetary golden gold what ye owe me, by reason of not having paid it back?” viking_emoticon_by_Giluc.png

Dannilliani the Elf: “Hmm? What was that, stout filing cabinet? I was… *Le Sigh* …Completely engrossed in the splennn-dorrr of this patch of taupe moss, slowly meandering its way across the dew-speckled bark of my venerable oaken brother-in-leaves.” emoji34_by_emoji_icon-d6kvc52.gif

Balgin
    • Succubus

Sorry, @[member=”Balgin”], I literally only just saw your post.  Chuck me a PM, including postage and a fiver, as a small apology.  I’ll get the funds transferred next week.

I had honestly completely forgotten about this. 

What? After the way you treated me do you expect me to be nice to you?

I’ll have a rummage and see if I can find them (pretty sure I can). When I’ve unearthed them from the unpainted lead mountain I’ll get back in touch. It might take a while ‘though.

Daniel
    • Succubus

Take it to the PMs, Balgin.  Neither of us were particularly well behaved back then, lets not drag up the past in public. 🙂

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Unless you’re going to settle your differences with mud wrestling. Or foxy boxing. Then it should totally be done in public. 😉

Daniel
    • Succubus

Hm…oddly enough, I’m fairly certain I have the fur to put something like that together.  My LARP surplus pile is getting high. 😀

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Hm…oddly enough, I’m fairly certain I have the fur […]

…You do realize that ‘foxy boxing’ rarely involves furry cosplay costumes, or indeed, any form of actual foxes, don’t you? sceptical_by_kath602-d6q5o13.gif

Daniel
    • Succubus

B…b….but what does the fox say? 🙁

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Norwegian foxes go “Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding” and “Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE

Although other sources claim that it sounds more like yow-wow-wow, ack-ack-ackawoo-ack, and YAAGGAGHHGHHHHHHAHHHH!!!!! 🙂

Daniel
    • Succubus

Well I was listening to some Blind Guardian, but that song is far too catchy!

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Well I was listening to some Blind Guardian, but that song is far too catchy!

let__s_dance__by_web5ter-d54kcpr.gif

Daniel
    • Succubus

Tbh, I’m working on a Roll20 map of B1: In Search of the Unknown atm so its more…

tumblr_ls914yhAmc1qafrh6.jpg

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

“And let’s put another TPK here, here and here. Oh, and a spiked pit trap in the wall, that worked so well in that episode of Knights of the Dinner Table.”

dance_batman_by_static01-d2rijbc.gif

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • The forum ‘Bulging Bag of Holding’ is closed to new topics and replies.