Forums Archive Non RPG Chatter Miniature Painting REAPER minis – Great deal!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Twyst
    • Bullywug

Just thought there would be some people here interested in this. Reaper’s got a kickstarter and they’re almost done. They’re WAY beyond their initial goal and that means bonus after bonus added to what you get for a pledge. There’s only 3 days to go, so check it out soon. The more everyone pledges, the more we all get!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1513061270/reaper-miniatures-bones-an-evolution-of-gaming-min

MelkiorWhiteblade
    • Owlbear

I thought about posting this deal myself.

Someone in my group suggested going in as a group to help defray the cost on the vampire pack which is shaping up to be quite a value.

smithmeg
    • Orc

Just so you know how good the deal is … The vampire level is $100 (+$25 international shipping), for more than 200 minis!! And at the rate the stretch goals are flashing past, it will be more than that by the time it is finished.

And these are reaper minis, so the quality will be excellent.

At $0.50 a mini, how could you go wrong?

Anonymous
    • Owlbear

Great to hear the kickstarter’s gone well! 🙂

Balgin
    • Succubus

I’ve been following this project since the beginning. I really wish I could contribute but I simply can’t. I’ve had a realy expensive month (by brother’s wedding, his birthday, my mother’s birthday, dentist’s appointment, computer repairs etc) that I simply can’t afford to pitch in and I’m really missing out heer :(.

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

…I caved. So many minis for so cheap! How can I resist! Who cares if I can afford it or not, a deal like this happens only once in a blue moon.

I also purchased a few of the upgrades, basically the giant dragon minis.

Ebonwrath – $10

Deathsleet -$10

Red dragon – $10

Nethrymaul – $25

Now…I just need to learn how to paint miniatures…

Mordion
    • Orc
    Lockhart wrote:
    Now…I just need to learn how to paint miniatures…

Yeah, I’m in the same boat, it can’t be that hard…right?

MelkiorWhiteblade
    • Owlbear

It’d be nice if they included a ‘how to paint bones minatures’ pdf or something!

I bet the reaper forum will be awash with questions and comments on how to paint particular minis and minis in general.

Helaman
    • Bullywug

3hrs left…

MelkiorWhiteblade
    • Owlbear

240 miniatures for vampire level. Quite a deal.

Now for another gaming kickstarter?:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/zom … me_popular

Peanuts
    • Flumph

So, now it’s all over, what’s everyone’s damage? $360 for me, 2x Vampire level, -2 Sophies, the minis case, 2x paint sets and a bunch of the large add-ons.

MelkiorWhiteblade
    • Owlbear

For me and my group, straight up vampire.

Since it’s a group thing, we might trade in the Sophie for something else. (Maybe paint?)

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

Total of $175 for me, vampire and some of the bigger ones. Probably gonna trade Sophie for something else, maybe the case or paints.

MelkiorWhiteblade
    • Owlbear

Unfortunately, the case only holds 100 =(.

How inconsiderate! We need a case that holds 200+!

Mordion
    • Orc

$204, which I’m sure added up to some reasonable combination of paint, miniatures and cases when I calculated it initially, but i don’t now have any idea of what that combination might be. I’m sure I’ll figure it out.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The forum ‘Miniature Painting’ is closed to new topics and replies.