Forums Gaming Chat Associated Geekery Bulging Bag of Holding Reaper Miniatures Bones II: The Return Of Mr Bones!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Thing
    Admin
    • Drider
    LightPagoda
    • Gelatinous Cube

Damn, and already almost at a 850k+ raised for an initial goal of 30k.  Have not checked everything on their list but I may be tossing more money at ’em.

smithmeg
    • Orc

There’s now well over 100 minis in the core set ($100 pledge). That’s incredible value, and it will keep getting better as they add more stretch goals. Now I just have to make a guess about how much extra to pledge for the add ons I’ll want 🙂

Balgin
    • Succubus

Gnaaaah! Why couldn’t they have waited ’till I had more money? Or at least ’till I’d actually finished painting something from the first batch :p.

smithmeg
    • Orc

Down to the last few days. Lots of lovely minis 🙂

thad
    • Thri-kreen

Yeah, but I’m not as invested as the first go around. My jets are considerably cooled… I’m still spending a fair whack, but able to say ‘not interested’ to a lot of it as well.

LightPagoda
    • Gelatinous Cube

I am still giving them a fair amount of money, more than I should really, but I agree.  This time around a number of their extras just dont do it for me like the ones in the first kickstarter did.  They arranged this one a lot better I think though.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Bulging Bag of Holding’ is closed to new topics and replies.