Forums News and Information Introductions Re-Introductions

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    PrestoJeff
    • Thri-kreen

I’m Jeff, the GM for The Gaming Grunts. We’re on hiatus at the moment, but all of our games are still on iTunes and on the Gaming Grunts web site.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Hello sir,

Welcome back to the forums 🙂 It’s been a while indeed 😀 Are you guys on a long hiatus?

Cheers
    Hal

Simon the worm
    • Commoner

Simon the worm, coming in hot! Long time lurker,first time poster. RPGMP3 got me through the long winters of gamelessness and gave me the courage to wrangle the necessary cats (GM and play as much as possible).

I love dense Pathfinder games, random stat rolls and terrible character accents. Hi.

Much thanks for all the life-distracting audio. It’s been a blast!

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Welcome welcome 😀

I always love it when a stalker decloaks 🙂

Cheers
    Hal

Albacksen
    • Orc

I’m an old contributer to the site in the form of my often off-brand groups. Most often seen with my friend and partner-in-crime Danny, of the Pantsless Gamers.
    The podcasting has gone on a hiatus of sorts lately, with my real life having barreled in and taken over. The itch is still there however and a few attempts have been made by me and/or Danny to revive our noble practice of saying things dramatically into a microphone in the attempt to convince ourselves we can act.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

DO IT 🙂

HisDivineShadow
    • Orc

I suppose I should re-introduce myself before I switch back to lurking!

I joined this site at least 16 years ago, but I can’t actually remember when exactly… I joined because I was really enjoying the World’s Largest Dungeon – something I’ve re-listened to while on lockdown here in sunny (?) Edinburgh. It was the first ever D&D game recording I listened to (despite having started playing D&D waaay back in 1979…) and still one of the best.

I’m currently DMing a campaign of Curse of Strahd – nearly at the end now after a couple of years! Aiming to DM Masks of Nyarlathotep at some point in the future, although that might be a bit ambitious. 😉

Anyway. I don’t have much else to say other than thanks for giving me so many hours of listening pleasure over the years, even though it’s a bit quiet of late!

Keep on keeping on!

HisDivineShadow
    • Orc

Forgot to say – looking forward to listening to your latest D&D 5th ed recording, Hexad of Hyskosa!

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Yay! Welcome back – for more current chat I would head over to the Discord (all the cool kids are doing it) and it is reasonably active these days 😀

Cheers
    Hal

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.