Forums Archive Non RPG Chatter Miniature Painting Random MInis I’ve Painted/Modded

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Generic-Fighter
    • Commoner

Like it says, Just a sampling of Random stuff I’ve Painted or Modded.

100_1436.jpg

Requested by TianZi on the Gleemax Boards.

ThingyMutant2a.jpg

This was going to be used as a Mutant Zombie type thing in a campaign that never started.

CustomSolar1.jpg

Made from a Chainmail Human Paladin and some wing Bitz from a Warhammer Mini.

GrandmasAngel2004Front.jpg

I paint Angel Minis for my Grandma every Christmas and this is the one I did in 2004. The Wings were inspired by the Rainbow Servant Prestige Class artwork.

Legs.jpg

Before there were Minions, there was “Legs” the 3.5 Skeleton with only 1 HP! 😛

TauricMedusa4.jpg

Made from a Fiendish Snake and Medusa Archer and a couple of Warhammer Fantasy Bitz.

ArcheressFront.jpg

A Modified Militia Archer that I Repainted. The Flame is from the High Inquisitor D&D Mini and I can’t remember where the Feather came from. A Prize for the D&D XP 2009 DDM Online Community Draft.

OgreBruteFrontDone.jpg

One of the Prizes I Made for the D&D XP 2008 Community Draft. Now belongs to the first D&D Minis Champion.

Cow-AtaurDone1.jpg

A Prize for the GenCon 2008 Community Draft. Yes, it is a Minotaur repainted as a Moo-Cow. 😛

DisplacerBeastofMalar2.jpg

Another Prize for the D&D XP 2009 Community Draft. Inspired by the “Beast of Malar” Artwork from the 3.0 Monsters of Faerun book.

Let me know what you think of them.

GF

Balgin
    • Succubus

I like the blending on the ghoul-thing’s flesh.

Generic-Fighter
    • Commoner

Thanks, Balgin 🙂

Here are some more recent work of mine. They should be a better gauge of my current skills.

D&D Minis Bonded Fire Summoner. According to a guy I play Online with, this is my best work EVER!

100_0083.jpg

100_0084.jpg

100_0085.jpg

A couple of Medium sized Minotaurs for my upcoming Greek/Roman style Campaign.

100_0097.jpg

100_0087.jpg

100_0088.jpg

100_0089.jpg

The Following are my attempts at making a few extra Dragonborn PC options for my Players. None of them are quite finished yet, though.

100_0099.jpg

100_0052.jpg

100_0058.jpg

100_0060.jpg

Falsecut
    • Commoner

Hey dude. Nice work. If I may make a suggestion, try watering your paint a little more. It may mean you need a couple of layers but the colurs will come out with a much smoother finish.

Cheers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Miniature Painting’ is closed to new topics and replies.